private forum?

How much is it!! I want it where I can see all the yelling and b!tching winning and crying just like I am home!! :D:):mad::eek:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Subscribed...:)
I'd do it to help support the site.

Mike B.

After passing "double secret probation" and giving rmar, spoollfool2 and Aminga full access to my credit report, SSN number, 401K info and Gold account request info and I still have not been able to break into the ranks of this elite group........

However, my bank account has since been frozen, my direct deposit payroll checks never seem to post in my account and this morning, I woke up with my pajama pants down around my ankles and my mouth was bleeding...........

Coincidence?:eek:

I am getting no ads at all.
I am on a Mac using Firefox 26.0

Bryan

I'm seeing the adds. I run Chrome on Win 7

Thread shot..jpg

However, my bank account has since been frozen, my direct deposit payroll checks never seem to post in my account and this morning, I woke up with my pajama pants down around my ankles and my mouth was bleeding...........

I think Ty came to visit you.:jawdrop::ROFLMAO:

He sure is a posting machine! It's going to be hard to wrestle away the Post Whore Of The Year Award away from him. Has anyone ever won
it in back-to-back years before? :)

Naw. Ain't gonna happen.
Just picked up my new engine and trans so I have plenty to do.
Once this BS weather unlocks - I'm gone

Naw. Ain't gonna happen.
Just picked up my new engine and trans so I have plenty to do.
Once this BS weather unlocks - I'm gone

I hope not, I happen to enjoy what you have to say. Also the info is spot on. It would be a lost for you to be gone. Please reconsider.

What happen to Heisenberg, not been seen since the whore award.

Just sitting around polishing my....ahem....award.

And oh..work keeps getting in the way of my fun.
I did travel to Baltimore / DC, Pittsburgh, Nashville, and Memphis this week.
Trying to book my $700K order for Saudi. Had to work on my proposal for my $400K order for a Ft in Texas (Can't say).
But I think if I book those 2 orders - I can afford a few more used brackets. ;)
And then I got home late and went and picked up my new engine and Stage II trans
So...not much really.
Got this new engine sitting in the back of my truck and I have to go pick up my new car trailer today - sooooo..I'm kinda busy...sorry I haven't been around to entertain much. :D
I can't carry the load all the time you know. Somebody else is gonna have to step up in my absence. ;)

Before you quit posting bs....:D Post up a Lil about that engine and trans.

LOL - you're just a voyeur!
Yeah - I'll go get some pictures.
It looks like every other LC2 engine..sorta

And for the $$$ - the Stage II trans is quite unimpressive to look at - it's like...ummm...a THM200R4 trans..???
You'd at least think it should have some gold leaf trim or something on it.
I paid $xxxx for that !? :eek: :D

I hope not, I happen to enjoy what you have to say. Also the info is spot on. It would be a lost for you to be gone. Please reconsider.
Just a few more post like this one and somebody's gonna start throwing out the "N word".:p

Just sitting around polishing my....ahem....award.

And oh..work keeps getting in the way of my fun.
I did travel to Baltimore / DC, Pittsburgh, Nashville, and Memphis this week.
Trying to book my $700K order for Saudi. Had to work on my proposal for my $400K order for a Ft in Texas (Can't say).
But I think if I book those 2 orders - I can afford a few more used brackets. ;)
And then I got home late and went and picked up my new engine and Stage II trans
So...not much really.
Got this new engine sitting in the back of my truck and I have to go pick up my new car trailer today - sooooo..I'm kinda busy...sorry I haven't been around to entertain much. :D
I can't carry the load all the time you know. Somebody else is gonna have to step up in my absence. ;)
Someone can take the name HEISENBERG2 and post away when the one and only HEISENBURG doesn't have time for us.:notworthy:

LOL - you're just a voyeur!
Yeah - I'll go get some pictures.
It looks like every other LC2 engine..sorta

And for the $$$ - the Stage II trans is quite unimpressive to look at - it's like...ummm...a THM200R4 trans..???
You'd at least think it should have some gold leaf trim or something on it.
I paid $xxxx for that !? :eek: :D
Come on share the $$ u posting son-of-a-buck!!!;)

It's like the Champagne Room.....at my favorite establishments where my ex's work..

But remember - Like Chris Rock said - no matter what they tell you - there is no sox in the champagne room :D

Ladies and Gentleman of the GED Class of '89 - I give you this

Look......I'm Heisenberging.

No kiddin'
For a minute there - I thought this was your own private thread..and eventually I saw someone else sneak in a post! :D

After passing "double secret probation" and giving rmar, spoollfool2 and Aminga full access to my credit report, SSN number, 401K info and Gold account request info and I still have not been able to break into the ranks of this elite group........

You're almost there Guy. Almost! You just need to get those limits on your credit cards raised until we get the Cabo Wabo bar tab paid down from the T6P Christmas Party. Sammy's got a balloon payment due on one of his houses soon and needs the dough too.
Keep up the good work. You're doing fine. just fine...;)

Mike B.