private forum?

hello people; So less restrictive means what? The only restriction I've dealt with is being a bit of color in my posts to have a little fun so I was told to stop it . So I can't mess with the language and spelling (big deal) but that's about it.
IBBY

hello people; So less restrictive means what? The only restriction I've dealt with is being a bit of color in my posts to have a little fun so I was told to stop it . So I can't mess with the language and spelling (big deal) but that's about it.
IBBY

Tatas, hooters,boobies Ibby.

hello; OK I get it so you pay to see some T and A . That's a joke but there's got to more than that?
IBBY

hello; OK I get it so you pay to see some T and A . That's a joke but there's got to more than that?
IBBY
Apparently Ty and Charlie may post the more then that stuff..
If you don't want or need to post there don't purchase. Its just a place to put stuff they don't want on the main board and generate a Lil revenue. Dirty jokes etc.

You can do subscribers specials, have threads that need to be kept out of general forum, pass info that would be considered a little more private amongst friends, secret r&d stuff can be fielded amongst the players before released to general forum, all kinds of cool stuff. I was a moderator in a very big private forum for a couple years. It works well when managed correctly.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Even though you have a private section, you can still lock people out of topics or threads. Let's say Cal and someone else are developing something. They can hash it out there, then open it to selected members for feed back. Then they can release the product on general forum. Its a good way to handle business between people "in the know".

The forum I was a part of had 3 different levels of private at different rates. A lot of stuff happens behind the curtains. Mostly for the good of the board.

Yall should be ashamed!! Yall really hurt his feelings!!

He is so damn funny!! I wish I had his vocabulary!! Crazy too!! ;)

I need someone to help me test the functionality for the usergroup promotion. Anyone on here a lot that wouldnt mind helping me out?

I think I have it working for the most part but sometimes those ads can hide.

I can help you after work if you can wait 5 hours

Bryan

Unfortunately for some reason I cant see ads. It may be because my webblocker is filtering them before they make it to my browser. Ad Muncher FTW

I need a couple of people to tell me what they see, etc. Bryan and Dave, can you see vendor and Google Ads now? If so, can you email me screenshots directly? Bryan, I know you have my email. Dave, its my name @ gmail.com

After I get some screenshots, Ill bump you guys up to supporters so we can fiddle with permissions. When I make this live, I want it to be 100% working.

Yoga pants and I am in!!! Will I be allowed to say you co** sucki** mother fu***** assho** without the stars?
Not that I wanna say it. Just throwing it out there