Nordy just ran 8.08 @90 in the eighth.

new Dyno numbers.. this is on a stock unopen motor with 31,000 miles.. stock heads, cams oil pump gear. with just 47lb injectors, Headers and Cobra Jet Manifold.. still has the stock plugs.. 474rwhp and 404rwtq. we also dropped another 50lbs off the car making it a total weight of 3350 (without me)..

went to Cecil and ran some PB times.. the air was great and the track was "some what" hooking. as you can see, the MPH in my quickest run was low. this was due to a MPH timing light problem. I would think that 10.85 pass would have been a 126mph run.. anyway, next season we will have Stage 3 cams and another 70 to 80lbs out of the car. also on the drive home after filling up with 93 and my 93 street tune I got 29mpg :). Thanks again to RevAuto in Baltimore and UPR produces.

Congrats !!
You have got her moving ...

We could have done without the 29 mpg comment. ...lol

Low 10s next year ??

Bryan

Nice!
Congrats Mike on the 10 second time slip. I'd guess that you let off just before the traps on that 10.85 run. Must have gotten sceeeered.:D

Honestly, I never would have thought that you'd be able to get short times in the 1.4s with that car. Shows ya what I know. :eek:

Next time you leave the track, pump the rear tires up to 35 psi and see if you can get over 30 mpg.;)

Hope all's well on the East Coast. I actually had to put on a sweatshirt yesterday, with my short pants and flip flops.:p

Mike B.

Congrats !!
You have got her moving ...

We could have done without the 29 mpg comment. ...lol

Low 10s next year ??

Bryan
WE are doing Heads and cams in the car over the winter and getting another 100lbs out of her.. we are thinking on 10.4's around 128mph on NA set up..

Nice!
Congrats Mike on the 10 second time slip. I'd guess that you let off just before the traps on that 10.85 run. Must have gotten sceeeered.:D

Honestly, I never would have thought that you'd be able to get short times in the 1.4s with that car. Shows ya what I know. :eek:

Next time you leave the track, pump the rear tires up to 35 psi and see if you can get over 30 mpg.;)

Hope all's well on the East Coast. I actually had to put on a sweatshirt yesterday, with my short pants and flip flops.:p

Mike B.
Thanks Mike.. tires are set at 32psi on the street and those Mickey Pros never come off the car.. I have over 5000 street miles this summer on them and also about 70 passes on them and they still pull me 1.4 60fts.. I do have to thank having UPR produces as a Sponsor that help me get that rear suspension Dialdin ..

Very Nice! I love the simple yet aggressive look of the car. Congrats on your times thus far! Those cars are seriously impressive.
However, It is a Stang so....
I have to poke fun at the dash though. Warnings lights for the air bag, traction control, tire pressure, and more. Looks like a Christmas tree!
Okay Okay...had my fun! Keep us posted.
I'm curious to see how the heads cams work out.

Very Nice! I love the simple yet aggressive look of the car. Congrats on your times thus far! Those cars are seriously impressive.
However, It is a Stang so....
I have to poke fun at the dash though. Warnings lights for the air bag, traction control, tire pressure, and more. Looks like a Christmas tree!
Okay Okay...had my fun! Keep us posted.
I'm curious to see how the heads cams work out.
with my race tune we turn EVERYTHING off in the ECM so I don't have to worry about anything effecting the car. thanks I will post on this long a$$ thread again lol

Mike:
I'm green with envy about both the looks of the stang & your track record.
Congrats.

Mike:
I'm green with envy about both the looks of the stang & your track record.
Congrats.
thanks Gary.. the car is under the knife right now.. heads are about to be sent off to get fully ported and new valve springs and stage 3 cams installed. we are looking to get another 80 to 90rwhp with these upgrades, so it should net me around the 570rwhp range all motor. i'm going to push this thing to a 9.99 time slip if its the last thing I do lol..

Damn mike those are great short times, keep up the good work, all that and you dont have to worry about anything breaking., that car could make a few buick guys cry on the streets. :)

thanks Gary.. the car is under the knife right now.. heads are about to be sent off to get fully ported and new valve springs and stage 3 cams installed. we are looking to get another 80 to 90rwhp with these upgrades, so it should net me around the 570rwhp range all motor. i'm going to push this thing to a 9.99 time slip if its the last thing I do lol..

I'm at 675 RWHP on 83% E-85 & the balance on 91.

well got a 500RWHP all motor build.. the below numbers are from 93 pump, E85 and FTW race gas.. Comp Cams did a great job and picked up35rwhp across the board.. looking to get a 10.30's at 131mph out of her before we do head porting..