MA: Time to get rid of my "just in case" parts removed from cars in the late 90s and stored since...

Looking for a grey dash speaker cover with no cracks shipped to 30906. It's a shot in the dark, but I thought I'd ask.

I need the tan center console for colum shift cars. Please send a pic to youlioam@apci.com

As of right now the list in order of who is in line for the half console based on posts and pms is as follows:

#1 Drewster
#2 Dwall
#3 T-Chrgd
#4 Turbo T Guy
#5 Piece

I'll try to verbally describe condition for y'all and attach a fair/poor picture that only slightly shows the console. Any sale/claim of wanting it is going to be considered conditional on someone verifying acceptable condition on the console assembly before final packaging/shipping via some detailed pictures. Price was set taking into account the following condition.

This has the 84-86 woodgrain trim, not the brushed silver of an 87. The vinyl/leather wrapped portions are still nice and I do not recall any splitting in the stitched portions. I did not see any cracks in the hinge areas, and the lit fastens and latched closed without flopping loose. The sides have no cracks in the plastic. On the underside one of the horseshoe shaped bridges that each hold two bolts to attach to the brackets welded to the floor has a crack that runs from one bolt hole to the other, but not to the edge of the molded plastic. It has never been glued, and does not affect mounting nor is it visible with the part mounted in the car being a crack in the plastic that touches the floor mount. On one of the plastic sides, below the level of the seat cushion, an elderly owner of the vehicle prior to its purchase in 1999 and later disassembly circa 2001 attached what appears to be a patron saint medallion of about 1-3/4" diameter. This appears to be a stick on item with no screws into the plastic, I never tried to remove it or recondition this console in any way. Aside from someone looking between the seat and console it should not be visible such as when looking through the window or from outside the car, I never knew it was there until the console was removed.

Here is the (apologetically) poor picture that shows the color and general condition, but like I said, I will get a clearer and better quality set of pictures for those interested.
console.jpg
The front bumper cover basically covers the little saint medallion mentioned, but I drew a box around it so you can see the location and if you look closely inside the sharp corner of the cover in the center of the box you can see a quarter of the bronze colored piece making an arc.

Looking for the following, if available:

+) Pass side qrtr extn for non spoiler (prefer a black colored one)
+) Radio bezel
+) LF whl well mldg - blackout
+) Grey front retractor seatbelts
+) Aftermarket fiberglass or ABS rt rear bumper filler

1) I'll have the quarter extension, however, I believe all I will have left are light blue, rosewood, and white painted ones. Obviously since it wouldn't be a usable as-is color I would try to pic the nicest one for you and get some pics (esp of the studs on the backside) and I am thinking $10?

2) I should have a radio bezel, I am assuming you want the black/grey t-type and not woodgrain? I would need to verify nothing warped and all the metal retainers to hold it snug were still good. $15 if I can find a nice quality black/silver one and you like the pics after, or $10 if you had wanted woodgrain.

3) The only blackout wheelwell trim piece left if a RH front, sorry.

4) Should have some very nice front seatbelts without any stains, fading, or fraying on the edges. I boxed them as removed so they will need to be opened and photographed to ensure no damage occurred in storage from moisture. If they meet your approval, $90 for the pair of front shoulder belts (no buckles included).

5) Do not have any rear bumper fillers available.

Looking for a good stock MAF. What do you have and how much?

Any good upper GN door panals?

I think we're going to be 0 for 2 on those. The 86-87 MAF I had has been claimed which I am sure is the one you need. I have some 84-85 parts in a box that may have one or two more of those, but, likely not the one you're seeking.

No good usable as-is GN door panels available for sale.

would you sell the landau roof off the 83?

I am not parting out the 1983. I do have a box of trim parts that should contain most if not all the factory edging for around the base of the landau roof, and the brushed parts that run across the top. Used landau tops themselves are not saleable since they are glued to the body of the car with a crazy amount of adhesive and not removable without stretching and distorting if not tearing them in the process.

Looking for a grey dash speaker cover with no cracks shipped to 30906. It's a shot in the dark, but I thought I'd ask.

I will not have a good grey one. I can put you second in line in case one of those blue or red ones I previously mentioned turn out not to have cracked in the grilles from heat while stored, but, I cannot guarantee they will not have damage until pulled out and then if good photographed.

pmed you, hoping your local to me.....need to get some stuff.

Saw your pm and will write back there as well as posting here as I work through them in order, parts are located near exit 3 off I-90 for pickup so not terribly local to you unfortunately.

I will not have a good grey one. I can put you second in line in case one of those blue or red ones I previously mentioned turn out not to have cracked in the grilles from heat while stored, but, I cannot guarantee they will not have damage until pulled out and then if good photographed.
Thanks. Depending on the price/condition, the color won't really matter. Let me know.

All the PMS should be answered as of right now. The half-console, and all aluminum supports and rear chrome bumpers, limited dash plaque, console shifter plates, remaining 86/7 T centercaps are currently pending from PM deals by members who have not previously posted in thread.

Put me in line for this : t-type grey console shifter plate $20
Condition???

I have one left not yet claimed for certain which appears in the below picture, however, a pm from member J T earlier than your post has expressed interest in getting one so he would need to pass first. If he passes I will let you know (pic below)
jpeg_reencoded.jpg

Do you have any good condition rims-no pitting, curb rash etc for a Turbo-T. I need 2 rear rims. Please pm me with pictures if you do.

1) I'll have the quarter extension, however, I believe all I will have left are light blue, rosewood, and white painted ones. Obviously since it wouldn't be a usable as-is color I would try to pic the nicest one for you and get some pics (esp of the studs on the backside) and I am thinking $10?

2) I should have a radio bezel, I am assuming you want the black/grey t-type and not woodgrain? I would need to verify nothing warped and all the metal retainers to hold it snug were still good. $15 if I can find a nice quality black/silver one and you like the pics after, or $10 if you had wanted woodgrain.

3) The only blackout wheelwell trim piece left if a RH front, sorry.

4) Should have some very nice front seatbelts without any stains, fading, or fraying on the edges. I boxed them as removed so they will need to be opened and photographed to ensure no damage occurred in storage from moisture. If they meet your approval, $90 for the pair of front shoulder belts (no buckles included).

5) Do not have any rear bumper fillers available.

OK I'll take:
+) Any color pass side qtr end cap, $10
+) Radio bezel - black/silver t-type, $15
+) Grey front retractable shoulder belt (only need driver side, if your willing to seperate pair), $45 or $90 ??

Please put me next inline for t-type grey console shifter plate, $20
Please add a grey steering wheel collar/adaptor to fit between wheel hub & column, $10