MA: Time to get rid of my "just in case" parts removed from cars in the late 90s and stored since...

84c10

As the title says, I have many many parts that I stockpiled to use as spares for "just in case" from about 1997 through 2001, and have stored inside since removing from their component cars. I'm in the process of opening up my own law firm and would rather extra cash resources to put towards that over having multiple sets of some of these parts, and thus am willing to part with them as unneeded leftovers.

I'm willing to do a large scale bulk deal on a quantity of this stuff if someone wanted it to resell themselves later, but, I would not be selling it for anything ridiculous like 10 cents on the dollar compared to average market prices. Also, not everything you see is for sale - I still have a couple pending restorations I'd be keeping some stuff for. That said, much of it is or could be.

Here is a short list of some items of interest, followed by a couple pictures of the 900 sq ft stored at this location. Prices are slightly negotiable, but, as you will see they are already priced low for quick sale and to pass on a good deal:

Stock intercooler - $60
Factory blackout window trim - front, rear, b-pillar, drip rail, etc $10/piece & up
RF blackout wheelwell molding $50
87 grey seatbelt set, everything but the front buckles from a 40k mile car $125
aluminum front bumper support $75
aluminum rear bumper support with non-rusted chrome bumper $100
chrome front bumpers $40
lighter weight "export" front bumper assby with chrome bumper $75
t-type grey console shifter plate $20
t-type door panel grey/chrome strips $15 ea
turbo 84-87 gauge cluster bezel$20
lighted woodgrain limited dash plaque $20
tan upper and lower limited door panels, 84-86 design $100/all 4
tan limited "half console" for column shift cars $65
column shift columns with or without tilt $75 ea
core steering wheels for recovering $40
steering wheel collar/adaptors to fit between wheel hub and column $10
Door hinges $10ea
rust free dent free non-spoiler trunk lids $75
low mileage rear springs $50/pr
custom made test pipe with dump to replace cat converter $40
84/85 down pipe $40
83 down pipe, crossover pipe $40 pr
gloveboxes in assorted colors $15ea
grey a-pillars for hardtops or t-tops $40/pr
multiple sets of turbo rods with free pistons attached $40/set of 6
many many original coolant and windshield washer jugs with caps $10 ea
doors, both types some having rust but power window setups for conversion purposes and mw/ml with the beginnings of surface rust on the inner lip seam and very clean $40 for rusted conversion door, $150/pr for doors with light rusting on bottom lip
chrome 84-87 tailights with nice chrome and nice lenses $75/pr
Plus more ranging from fuel rails, MAFs, ECMs qtr extensions for non spoiler cars, 84/5 rims, 82 gn rims, shifter assemblies, turbo header emblems, 86/7 center caps, black gn bumperetts for the bumpers, core rebuildable 8445 heads, nos lower control arms with tops painted but not installed in a car, one has a balljoint already in it... like I said, lots of "extras" I saved so I wouldn't really need to buy parts, but, haven't actually needed either... Ask for what you need and I'll pm you with price/availability, but no go fast or drivetrain parts are really available... (And for any hybrid/olds lovers out there fear not, I have stuff for those stashed too from almost perfect 442 interior plastic to euro header assbys and rustfree sheetmetal...)

And yes, that is a complete car/clean title approx 50k mile 83 regal thats been off the road and in storage since '01 buried in with the stuff in one of the pics...
110112_1626a.jpg
110112_1627a.jpg
110112_1620a.jpg

I would like these pending prices and pics :
fuel rails
black gn bumperetts for the bumpers
nos lower control arms with tops painted but not installed in a car

Also black headlight bezels, black quarter window trim/molding, tailight lenses without trim, front dash speaker cover, grey shifter handle

Email is 9secondv6@gmail.com

Thanks
Bryan

How clean are the tan door panels. put me inline on these. any pics
Tan panels are pretty clean, but do have some dustyness in them from being in the garage for 10+ years. Very nice driver quality parts. Luckily those were one of the handful of things I grabbed from near a garage door to bring to a swap meet at the beginning of the month and took a pic then which I'll attach. You can see a couple spots where it has that grey foam powder on them that falls apart on the back of trunk floor carpeting, that was what I'd wrapped them in for safe transport and some did come off on them in the pics. I do know that at least one of those spots I brushed it off of and it went away when I wrapped them to go home, and if need be I could take some close up pics of mounting points or anything else for final approval before wrapping and shipping out later in the holiday week.

Also for anyone interested I have some medium blue limited door panels for crank windows kicking around there.

tan panels.jpg

Mine are in the same shape. I didnt pay attention at the years .mine is an 87. the pull trim is not wood grain. charlief1 might want these. Thanks for posting back so fast

I would like these pending prices and pics :
fuel rails
black gn bumperetts for the bumpers
nos lower control arms with tops painted but not installed in a car

Also black headlight bezels, black quarter window trim/molding, tailight lenses without trim, front dash speaker cover, grey shifter handle

Email is 9secondv6@gmail.com

Thanks
Bryan

Bryan, you'll be first in line on the following, and I'll work on getting you pictures but it may not be until close to the thanksgiving holiday since I'd like to send you all the pics at once and it will take a little digging:

* the 84-87 gauge bezel has the turbo3.8 emblem and the appliques for a RH remote mirror, non-twilight sentinel. I honestly cannot remember if an idiot drilled a 1/8" led hole in one of the appliques for an alarm or not, one I had had that, but I do not remember if this one that did not sell was the one or not.

* On the coolant and windshield jugs, how many, and because some will be original and some may be the later design, fill hole on the edge or towards the middle?

* Fuel rail I think I have one more left with a harness after reading the messages thus far that arrived time-stamped before your post, but, it is an 84/85 style if that makes a difference in your interest level. Call it $40 for the pair or can separate?

* last pair of bumperetts I have left are a front pair, and will be on hold for you pending pics, maybe $30 for the pair.

* control arms looking for $200 for the pair, but, perhaps can do a little bit better if you wind up taking a pile of stuff since I know shipping will be higher with the weight.

* no nice headlight bezels but I do have some blackout corner lights for them at $40 each, would have to check on opera window trim to make sure I save a couple sets for myself, I do not have any stripped apart taillight lenses but could remove a set of just the lenses for mailing from the nice chrome pairs to save on shipping at the same $75 price, have one light blue and one red speaker cover but I need to verify none of the little slats cracked since setting them up in storage (will advise), and do not believe I have any more grey shifter handles.

Mine are in the same shape. I didnt pay attention at the years .mine is an 87. the pull trim is not wood grain. charlie might want these. Thanks for posting back so fast

No problem, I know sometimes tan parts are so rarely seen, let alone for limiteds, that excitement at seeing some existing for sale can overshadow the little details like the year (or at least that had happened to me before) :)

Bryan, you'll be first in line on the following, and I'll work on getting you pictures but it may not be until close to the thanksgiving holiday since I'd like to send you all the pics at once and it will take a little digging:

* the 84-87 gauge bezel has the turbo3.8 emblem and the appliques for a RH remote mirror, non-twilight sentinel. I honestly cannot remember if an idiot drilled a 1/8" led hole in one of the appliques for an alarm or not, one I had had that, but I do not remember if this one that did not sell was the one or not.

* On the coolant and windshield jugs, how many, and because some will be original and some may be the later design, fill hole on the edge or towards the middle?

* Fuel rail I think I have one more left with a harness after reading the messages thus far that arrived time-stamped before your post, but, it is an 84/85 style if that makes a difference in your interest level. Call it $40 for the pair or can separate?

* last pair of bumperetts I have left are a front pair, and will be on hold for you pending pics, maybe $30 for the pair.

* control arms looking for $200 for the pair, but, perhaps can do a little bit better if you wind up taking a pile of stuff since I know shipping will be higher with the weight.

* no nice headlight bezels but I do have some blackout corner lights for them at $40 each, would have to check on opera window trim to make sure I save a couple sets for myself, I do not have any stripped apart taillight lenses but could remove a set of just the lenses for mailing from the nice chrome pairs to save on shipping at the same $75 price, have one light blue and one red speaker cover but I need to verify none of the little slats cracked since setting them up in storage (will advise), and do not believe I have any more grey shifter handles.

Gauge bezel pics..
Only need one of each of the original coolant/washer fluid jugs.
Fuel rail I need 86/87
Control arms are out of my price range, thanks.
Bumperettes sound good
Corner lights sounds good
I may just take the chrome tailights complete
Let me know on the speaker cover and quarter window trim...car just got painted :D

Do you have any sensors? IAT, IAC, TPS,Temp, Oil, knock, etc
Any emblems ?

Timeframe for pics is fine with me

Thanks
Bryan

Gauge bezel pics..
Only need one of each of the original coolant/washer fluid jugs.
Fuel rail I need 86/87
Control arms are out of my price range, thanks.
Bumperettes sound good
Corner lights sounds good
I may just take the chrome tailights complete
Let me know on the speaker cover and quarter window trim...car just got painted :D

Do you have any sensors? IAT, IAC, TPS,Temp, Oil, knock, etc
Any emblems ?

Timeframe for pics is fine with me

Thanks
Bryan

No sensors for sale, and with a fresh repaint you'd probably be looking more for NOS emblems than used correct? I may have some nos with factory tape intercooled emblems, but not enough extras of others to let go of. I'll dig and see if I can find any of them and let you know along with the dash speaker grille covers.

Looking for the following, if available:

+) Pass side qrtr extn for non spoiler (prefer a black colored one)
+) Radio bezel
+) LF whl well mldg - blackout
+) Grey front retractor seatbelts
+) Aftermarket fiberglass or ABS rt rear bumper filler

Interested in:

tan limited "half console" for column shift cars $65

Still available?

Pic?