Nordy just ran 8.08 @90 in the eighth.

thanks Paul.. i'm just trying to catch up to you guys for the next Mustang Vs Buick event.. Well until I get my next GN ;)

Mike. car really looks good! almost sinister, LOL ( if it were black)
and nice times! sounds good and runs great.
getting carried away again? ( cars are an addiction, and there is no known cure!)
take care!

Hahaha a little bit Cruz. I want to go as fast as I can with bolt on and pump gas. I got to get this in before summer/fall because I'm getting another boat so all the money is going into that hobby lol.

I wish we had E85 gas here in Maryland because I would be all over that to get that extra HP.

How's your toys doing?

sold the GNX,
working on a new toy, ( negotiating now)
will post up once deal is done,
stay warm, and dry!
always room in Az for you! LOL

MAN you sold the GNX.. i'm sorry to hear that. at least you had one, must people cant say that..
New toys are FUN, congrats.. cant wait to see what it is.
Hey its getting cold over here now.. the car is under the cover now. got to wait till March to start racing again.
thanks for the lookout for the extra room in AZ..

Oh and look at what came in :)

outside of the car is complete (just finished the rear panel and painted lights and hood).. now going to add more power :). going for 10.50's as NA on 93 pump this year..

I dig the hood. Looks clean, but respectable.:)

Mike B.

Intake and 125MM TB installed and 5 1/2 CAI is made. it's going to get color match painted to the car. car should be on the dyno today to get re-tuned.

4.30 gears will be installed after the dyno run. i'm ready for my 10.90's passes on pump gas..

Dyno time :) still tuning but we picked up 700RPM and 22RWHP.. trying to find the reason why its hitting a wall at 7700rpm (only happens on autos)..

Last edited:
Well!
How'd ya do today? What did you learn?

Mike B.