Nordy just ran 8.08 @90 in the eighth.

took her to the track Friday night and also took some nice photos on Saturday..

photoshoot5_zpsafbefd91.jpg

photoshoot1_zps790df6a6.jpg

photoshoot6_zpsd8ecba37.jpg

photoshoot3_zps105f0475.jpg

And she ran 12.05 at 116mph with 1.89 60ft...

What's up, Mike?
Great photos. That thing is running strong out the back. Stick shift cars do that. What was the DA when you ran?

Mike Barnard

What's up, Mike?
Great photos. That thing is running strong out the back. Stick shift cars do that. What was the DA when you ran?

Mike Barnard

hey Mike, thanks.. Nope its a auto trans but i switch the stock 315 gears with 373's.. the DA was -600 friday night :)

Neg 600 ft? Wow! Must have been cooold. I'm surprized that the track was hooking. I got a ride in Lou's new ZR1 Vette today. It just seems odd to be able to go that fast and still have a new car smell.:D

Mike B.

i was hanging out with a ZR1 this Saturday that made 750 to the wheels.. i didnt mess around with him lol.. yes it was cold at the track that night, but thats what makes power..

went racing last night after installing a relocation kit for my lower control arms to help with my 60ft.. it did drop it from my normal 1.95's down to 1.85's but the track was stall way cold. hopefully i can get up there on a Saturday when they VHT the complete track.. All most a 11 but still not..

timeslip1202_zps3cec11a8.jpg

It's nice when you can have good air and a good track at the same time. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that way. Good luck.

It's almost "Elevens Capable".:D

Mike B.

took the Mustang 110 miles one way on the drag tires to race at Atco Dragwayin NJ for the Buick Vs Mustang event.. First run of the day made my week :). Finally received my 11 sec slip..

atcoraceway3241311sec_zpsfa99d730.jpg

Congrats on having an eleven second car. :) I'm sure that it even gets good gas mileage. How many miles do you have on it now? It still looks brand new.

Mike B.

Hopefully this will help with my 60ft times..man that was alot of weight takien off the front of the car.. looking to get a 11.5's before more bolt on's go on..
4413097_zps8cb2eba3.jpg

4413096_zpse3f416b2.jpg

also adjusted the controls a little bit more.
4413099_zpsf656532d.jpg

went to MIR today and did 7 runs from 1015am to 12 noon lol.. did another new best of 11.89 at 118mph. still a crappy 60ft of 1.82 but from the picture below it almost had a little day light under those tires :)

MustangMIR1189117mph_zps14414caa.jpg

Wow!
Great picture. Congrats on bettering the ET.

Mike B.

thanks guys.. going to be getting a stall comvertor soon, so that should drop her about .4 to .5tens in the 1/4.. if the girlfriend lets me maybe some long tubes and that should get me tapping at that 10 sec door...