Nordy just ran 8.08 @90 in the eighth.

thanks.. that tag was on my GN here in Maryland back in the day.. once I moved back I waited for it to open up again :)..

you'll have time then, there's no spring buick /ford atco on their schedule .. just one in the fall

new numbers on some Corn E85.. 460rwhp & 397rwtq.. on 93 pump it was 442 & 384.. heading to the track tomorrow to hit a 10 I hope..

The Caddy will be going on corn pretty soon too, Mike.
I'm hoping for about 730 Dynojet SAE RWHP.
I'm at 658 currently.

well the quest is completed.. thanks to Adam Browne and his team at Revauto. my 2012 GT 6r80 auto has hit 10's (4 times in a row) today at MIR track rental. it has been a long road to get to this ET. I was running high 11's on May 2013, to running 11.22 on Feb 2014 and now today 10.94 at 123mph..
race weight today was 3760 or so with me driving and the car was on E85 pump gas.
Rev Auto Tuned
Cobra Jet Manifold
SuperCobra Jet TB
Rev Auto 5in Cobra Jet CAI
JBA 1-7/8 longtubes
JBA 3in X
GT-500 Mufflers
1 Piece Driveshaft
Circle D 5c
3.31 ford racing gears
rear seat delete and aftermarket front seats.
Jason Miller had the track hooking and people were break parts but I was able to drive about 190 miles round trip and get on avg about 19mpg and keep the car in one piece. cant beat that :)

Nice times.
It's more consistent than some bracket cars I know.:D
Congrats.

Mike B.

Mike,
What kind of RPMs are you turning at the traps?
Great video.

Mike B.

Mike,
What kind of RPMs are you turning at the traps?
Great video.

Mike B.
new 3.31 gears and me having my shift points at 7800rpm, mine trapping at 7500rpm on the top end Mike.. on the video my 1-2 shifts were only at 7400 so we are bumping them up before my next track runs. thanks for the comment mike.

new 3.31 gears and me having my shift points at 7800rpm, mine trapping at 7500rpm on the top end Mike.. on the video my 1-2 shifts were only at 7400 and the converter will be locking sooner so we are bumping it up before my next track runs. this should net me another 1 or 2mph in the 1/4. thanks for the comment mike.

Very cool.
Sometimes I wish we could get that kind of coverage with our cars. Then again, it is nice being off the radar with these things. Especially when you pull up next to someone at a light.:D

Congrats on some great coverage. Keep us in the loop on your ETs. I think I might roll my 67 Fastback out of the garage today and clean it off.

Mike B.

nice times and consistent runs ..but Mikey those RTs woof . i need to get you in the next lane at atco :) ,