Let's see those Limiteds!!!

Attachments

• buick gn2.jpg
    buick gn2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,276
  • gnx.jpg
    gnx.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,279
here is a pocture of mine.. not as beautiful as some of you guys, but im in the works of getting my girl back to her beauty..:biggrin:

Stop being modest, it looks great :D

Here's a new pic of mine from a crappy angle...

Stop being modest, it looks great :D

Here's a new pic of mine from a crappy angle...

...lol... thanks for the compliment..... but she aint the looker, likes this other limited's........ your girl(limited) looks good.....:cool: :biggrin:

does any one know where i can find information on LIMETED TR's???? im just trying to learn everything i can for this cars... suspension, interior, colors, ech.... i own a '87 LIMITED, and just would love to learn everything about are models.... any suggestions???

does any one know where i can find information on LIMETED TR's???? im just trying to learn everything i can for this cars... suspension, interior, colors, ech.... i own a '87 LIMITED, and just would love to learn everything about are models.... any suggestions???

American Muscle Car published a book that may have the info you seek (vin codes) and other info. Check out Postons they have the book for around $24 bucks. :D

my light chestnut

Bought last June

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,604
  • 141.jpg
    141.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,258
American Muscle Car published a book that may have the info you seek (vin codes) and other info. Check out Postons they have the book for around $24 bucks. :D
what iformation would i be able to find in this book??? im looking for a book that gets into detail with are type of vehicles...you see im kind of confuse on something... i read that in 1987 the T-TYPE package was dropped and the T-package was introduced., the T-package where included in the total of 1,035 Turbo Regal Limited models. Now it is also said that, also included in the T package production for 87 are the 1,547 black Turbo Regals which were called WE-4 Turbo Regals.... Now my confusion is, i own a black Limited... so were would mine fall into place??? in the 1,035 or the 1,547 balck Turbo Regals?? and what was the diffrence between the "T-PACKAGE" and the WE-4????? can any one answer this question?? or know of any books out ther that would give me specific data on a Turbo Limited???? a book that will get into all the detail's on the Trubo Limited???:confused: :biggrin:

what iformation would i be able to find in this book??? im looking for a book that gets into detail with are type of vehicles...you see im kind of confuse on something... i read that in 1987 the T-TYPE package was dropped and the T-package was introduced., the T-package where included in the total of 1,035 Turbo Regal Limited models. Now it is also said that, also included in the T package production for 87 are the 1,547 black Turbo Regals which were called WE-4 Turbo Regals.... Now my confusion is, i own a black Limited... so were would mine fall into place??? in the 1,035 or the 1,547 balck Turbo Regals?? and what was the diffrence between the "T-PACKAGE" and the WE-4????? can any one answer this question?? or know of any books out ther that would give me specific data on a Turbo Limited???? a book that will get into all the detail's on the Trubo Limited???

what iformation would i be able to find in this book??? im looking for a book that gets into detail with are type of vehicles...you see im kind of confuse on something... i read that in 1987 the T-TYPE package was dropped and the T-package was introduced., the T-package where included in the total of 1,035 Turbo Regal Limited models. Now it is also said that, also included in the T package production for 87 are the 1,547 black Turbo Regals which were called WE-4 Turbo Regals.... Now my confusion is, i own a black Limited... so were would mine fall into place??? in the 1,035 or the 1,547 balck Turbo Regals?? and what was the diffrence between the "T-PACKAGE" and the WE-4????? can any one answer this question?? or know of any books out ther that would give me specific data on a Turbo Limited???? a book that will get into all the detail's on the Trubo Limited???

1,035 Turbo Regal Limited models. Now it is also said that, also included in the T package production for 87 are the 1,547 black Turbo Regals which were called WE-4 Turbo Regals.... Now my confusion is, i own a black Limited... so were would mine fall into place??? in the 1,035 or the 1,547 balck Turbo Regals?? and what was the diffrence between the "T-PACKAGE" and the WE-4????? can any one answer this question?? or know of any books out ther that would give me specific data on a Turbo Limited???? a book that will get into all the detail's on the Trubo Limited???

YOUR limited IS 1 of 1035..... WE4's were all black T's [including bumper] - looked just like GNs from the exterior except they had T, aluminum wheels

YOUR limited IS 1 of 1035..... WE4's were all black T's [including bumper] - looked just like GNs from the exterior except they had T, aluminum wheels
aahhhh, thank you for clearing that up for me... so, can yo utell the diffrence between the "T-PACKAGE" from the "WE-4" package????? (if there is any diffrence at all..:biggrin: )

aahhhh, thank you for clearing that up for me... so, can yo utell the diffrence between the "T-PACKAGE" from the "WE-4" package????? (if there is any diffrence at all..:biggrin: )

All WE4s were black exterior with BLACK bumpers and grey interior with the regular T wheels.

It looks just like a GN on the outside, except for the wheels.

I bought one for my dad 5 years ago.. Here it is :)

Attachments

• 100_3145 (Small).jpg
    100_3145 (Small).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,577
All WE4s were black exterior with BLACK bumpers and grey interior with the regular T wheels.

It looks just like a GN on the outside, except for the wheels.

I bought one for my dad 5 years ago.. Here it is :)
so let me get this right, and please correct me if i am wrong.. you are telling me that the only diffrence between the "T-PACKAGE" and the "WE-4" package, was the exterior color, black bumpers and grey interior??? so there wasnt no suspension diffrence, or anythign else of that nature?? im guessing all the "T-PACKAGE" REGAL's are colum shifted, were the "WE-4" packages where all floor shifted???( thanks for your time and answers... have patience...im learning:biggrin: )

The WE4 was a option code, listed on the RPO decal on the underside of the decklid.

It included black exterior, grey interior, and black bumpers.. This mandated the W02 black out package... As in the window trim, headlight buckets, ect.
(no chrome)

It looks like a GN on the outside except for the wheels, negate the GN emblems and install T emblems.

The turbo regal limited was special, I want your car sell it to meeee:smile:

The turbo regal limited had column shift, illuminicent dash trim on the pass side, coffin style seating, plush carpet and either black out trim or chrome trim. All options are avail.

The Limited is the one of 1035 turbo cars.

You could order a 87 T with floor shift or column shift, the 87 T is just the standard T (touring) package

Heck, you could order a 87 T limited and get the V8 ( most did) hence the 1035 only made. Or a 87 T with a v8 and you see them pop up every once in awhile.

BW

W05 REGAL LIMITED COUPE

Option code WO5 is the option code for the limited package.

LC2 is the option code for the 600 ft lb monster motor.

BW

W05 REGAL LIMITED COUPE

Option code WO5 is the option code for the limited package.

LC2 is the option code for the 600 ft lb monster motor.

BW
thank you , thank you... i appreciate the wisdom you have passed down to me... so my limited is a W05 option..:biggrin: ..cool... one last question,(probably not..:biggrin: )... do you happend to know of a book that i can pick up that hass all this information.. about the LIMITED's...???? just wondering.. i would love to learn as much as possible about my car.... i hate not knowing all my car's information.....any suggestions???

There is no book that details out all the info on the Limiteds.

It has been discussed on this forum in the past amongst Limited owners to start a database of some type to monitor the remaining Limiteds still in existence. There were so many possible combinations that rarely do you see two alike.