Let's see those Limiteds!!!

this would be a great idea.. i wish there was a board dedicated to the LIMITED'S.. i own one myself, and im a farely new Buick Limited owner.. not new to Turbo Buicks.. Ive tryed to look up information on my car.. and really just end up hitting a brick wall... all i find is informationa on GN's and GNX... But i love the colum shifter on my car.. its a meen sleeper...=).. love my girl... Some times i mess around with my best friend ( he introduce me to the DARK SIDE)
and tell him my car is better than his, even though his GN is immaculate.... Good guy, and very beautiful GN.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :smile:

So what kind of information are you seeking? :smile:

All limiteds had the column shifter, have you seen this one?

Attachments

• Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,427
KC,
I was going to bid on that two tone brown Limited before I bought mine. However, not crazy about the brown colors and I wanted t-tops.

My car has the same miles, same condition, and the right colors for me.

AAAARRRRGGGG.. You guys are killin me! I Miss my 10k mi Grey Limited..Hey Under Pressure, Ya wanna Trade?? :)

Here is a buddy of mine's T-type, He went with the clean stripped look and me and him have been driving our cars from TN to Bowling Green the past two years. He's not up on computers so i'll post it for him.. Next year we may enter them in the show just to see what happens...

I didnt know that was your old car!:biggrin:

BW

Oh, it's not, my old Grey one went to South Carolina in May of 2005..it was a Lot like his except no Astro Roof, and the Paint wasn't perfect...and i was only 'Half' serious on the Trade thing, I just got this '86 in Early December and really haven't got a chance to enjoy it....

Under pressure, I too have heard that somewhere in the vicinity of 200-300 Limiteds are still in existence. That is why I wanted a Limited and nothing else. I've had five Turbo-T's but never a Limited. Everyone has black...nice to be different!

The transporter who del'd my car said he has del'd cars for 12 yrs and this was the 1st time he had no idea what the car was or that it existed. Love those comments.:smile:[/QUO

LIMITEDS RULE. Doing a frame off on mine right now. garnet red with tan interior. astro roof. i bought it in 1990. someone should buy my ZR1 so i can finish my buick.

still workin on it....

Wooo hoooo!!! My buddy! All nice and Dent Free!!!! Man its lookin awesome!!
You better be at Bowling green this year! ALL OF YALL BETTER BE!

my 87 Limited

Attachments

• Buick87%20006.jpg
    Buick87%20006.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,663
Probably 1 of 1 lol.

Yours looks excellent all squeeky clean with that new paint job...
Looks very nice!

BW

thanks man! im really happy with it. Andre and I are going to put my "Ebay" Headers on this week! :D

True sleeper:tongue:

Yep... i still remember when the tower guys at Gateway International Raceway ...used to poke fun at it... they said, "and here comes Grannys Buick Lesabre....." imediately followed by HOLY CRAP THAT THINGS FAST....that cars a true sleeper! :biggrin: and thats when the car was a lot slower... hahaha... still bring a smile to my face... I think my brother has it video somewhere too.

does any one know where i can find information on LIMETED TR's???? im just trying to learn everything i can for this cars... suspension, interior, colors, ech.... i own a '87 LIMITED, and just would love to learn everything about are models.... any suggestions???:biggrin: :biggrin:

here is a pocture of mine.. not as beautiful as some of you guys, but im in the works of getting my girl back to her beauty..:biggrin:

Attachments

• buick gn3.jpg
    buick gn3.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,282