Let's see those Limiteds!!!

I think those are the same tires ive got on my vectors, 28x10.5x15 is whats in the picture, with the stock rear swaybar

His best so far on some M/T drag radials and HR bar is 10.17 131 or so:biggrin:

Very nice limiteds here

BW

With only 1035 Limiteds made & the cars being 20 years old you just don't see them that often. I would not be suprised if the number was down to 200 - 300 cars left. Only a hand full are up for sale each year & most of them are the same cars i've been following for years through differant owners. With the large selection of colors & options available each 1 of the Turbo Limited's has it's own personality & no 2 are alike. You can find a nice GN or GNX for sale any day of the week but you really have to search to find a nice Limited. I would love to see a car count linked between the differant Buick sites & Limited owners communicating the way the TTA & GNX guys do. Those guys seem to know where every car is at all times. Amazing!

here's my baby....

still workin on it....

Attachments

• RoyalT.jpg
    RoyalT.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2,677
Under pressure, I too have heard that somewhere in the vicinity of 200-300 Limiteds are still in existence. That is why I wanted a Limited and nothing else. I've had five Turbo-T's but never a Limited. Everyone has black...nice to be different!

The transporter who del'd my car said he has del'd cars for 12 yrs and this was the 1st time he had no idea what the car was or that it existed. Love those comments.:smile:

Two of our club members have rare limiteds, both have side marker lights, vinyl roofs and opera lights. This pic is from the annual Daytona Speedway show on the infield parking pads for the NASCAR drivers and families.

Attachments

• limiteds.jpg
    limiteds.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,688
Limiteds....

I'm surprised Eddie aka Blaze hasn't posted any pics of his sweet grey Limited, but since I have a few pics of it that I have taken from the one car show I will share some.. His car has tons of rare options and is loaded with the landau top, astro roof, cornering lights, opera lights, chrome trim, bench seat/column shift, twilight sentinel, body side stripes, and probably some more I can't remember off the top of my head... :eek: It's kinda cool cause my T is grey with cornering lights so looking at his I get a real good idea of what mine would look like if it was a Limited:cool:

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,736
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 2,676
  • greycar4.JPG
    greycar4.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 2,707
  • greycarinterior.JPG
    greycarinterior.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 2,642
  • greycarinterior2.JPG
    greycarinterior2.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 2,619
One more pic of the motor~

Attachments

• greycarmotor.JPG
    greycarmotor.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 2,509
Crabby went 10.17@132.15 with 1.44 60ft. Whats up Bryan? Later, Bob.

Hey buddy, mmm hmmm you know you want a limited now dont you?

Your hooked hahaha:biggrin:
Did you sign up for march 10th shootout at KCIR? You got my EMAIL right?

BW

Very nice car. I have the same interior on my rosewood. I would love to see pics of your interior without the covers, if you have pics or ever have the time.

Here are pics of my limited.

P4280214.jpg

GMHTP.jpg

P1010096.jpg

Your car is beatiful!! I love the color....:D

Very nice car. I have the same interior on my rosewood. I would love to see pics of your interior without the covers, if you have pics or ever have the time.

Here are pics of my limited.

JC

I read the Article on the budget stuff...

I have a question, in the photos it clearly shows rear suspension mods (ATR bar) prolly air bags???

I also see an adjustable Fuel pressure regulator, Maf Pipe, Cold air intake, upgraded exhaust, scanmaster, and an Alky Kit.

I thought the artice was showing how fast you can go for cheap, not to bust your balls but without all the info on the recipie, how can someone use your write up? I think they would be very disapointed when the couldn't even break into the 12's
obviously the ATR bar played a huge role in your 11.20 but that wasn't in your Budget...

I emailed GMHTP about this but they never reply.

your thoughts???

Is this guy serious??

Very serious, if you Run 11.20 and Tell someone you did it with $3k of upgrades and there is clearly other stuff in the photos I'm curious if it was there before this article.

is that too much to ask or am I off base?

I see I worded part of my post wrong, I didn't mean any disrespect... sorry.

Well to answer your question. The ATR rear bar was included when I bought the car and it's been on the car since it was a stocker. I have one air bag in the RR spring which I bought used for $15. I don't use the Alky when I race the car, I only race with racing gas. The maf pipe doesn't do squat. The exhaust was only changed because the stock tail pipes broke off the muffler. And the scanmaster does not make the car any faster. Any TR that has even the slightest mods should have a scanmaster.

Also I can take the ATR swaybar off, put the stock sway bar back on, leave on the airbags and run the same times, maybe faster considering how heavy the ATR bar is.

And not everything submitted to a magazine makes it to print. They took 700 to 800 pics of the two cars and they only used a handful.

What kind of TR do you have, what mods are done to it and what does it run?

Yeah he's probably just upset that his rebuilt .030 over, ported heads, upgraded cam motor can barely crack the 11's.:rolleyes:

I ask about your Combo and the article and you reply with this?:frown:

so, the ATR bar dosen't help with your 60'? it's on there ,add it to the budget...
Any TR that has even the slightest mods should have a scanmaster
You are correct. add it the budget....
Fuel pressure regulator.... this is all part of the combo and should be part of the budget...

I think it's great you ran 11.20 you just left some stuff out of your "budget"

seems like I struck a nerve, :redface: