Let's see those Limiteds!!!

SPTLSS1

Here's a pic of my newly acquired Limited. Hopefully the pic comes thru since it's my 1st attempt at posting pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1253.jpg
    IMG_1253.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 3,359
The old power master off that car now lives in my GN! :cool: One of these days I'll get a limited! :) Good luck with it!

leather interior...covered

Here's an interior shot but I have all the leather covered since I'm crazy (see my user name). Thanks for the props. It took months of negotiating to get this car. Not too many two tone Limited's with leather and t-tops.

Attachments

• IMG_1270.jpg
    IMG_1270.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 3,087
Here's an interior shot but I have all the leather covered since I'm crazy (see my user name). Thanks for the props. It took months of negotiating to get this car. Not too many two tone Limited's with leather and t-tops.

Very nice car. I have the same interior on my rosewood. I would love to see pics of your interior without the covers, if you have pics or ever have the time.

Here are pics of my limited.

P4280214.jpg

GMHTP.jpg

P1010096.jpg

Wow. I like the chairs. The GNs kinda got ripped off in that department.

Thanks quicky...looks just like the last pic w/ the exception of me spending 10 hours cleaning the interior not that it needed it.

JC, very nice car. I was on to yours before I bought mine but at the time you weren't selling.

Here is my blue one, my white one,and silver one... all turbo limiteds:biggrin:

Silver one is my daily driver.

BW

Attachments

• Car 9 (Small).jpg
    Car 9 (Small).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 3,001
  • 100_0836 (Small).jpg
    100_0836 (Small).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 3,013
  • 100_2808 (Small).jpg
    100_2808 (Small).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 3,024
This was mine before it was stolen. A ex-state trooper T in the state on CT. Missed very much too.

Attachments

• Copy of Copy of Picture 158.jpg
    Copy of Copy of Picture 158.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 2,970
Here is a pic of my Low mileage, Original paint, Turbo Limited with Leather, Astroroof, Concert sound etc.....
100_1632.jpg

Limiteds are sweeeeeeet!!!:biggrin:

My buddies twinky to my car

BW

Attachments

• greglaunch3 (Small).JPG
    greglaunch3 (Small).JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 2,802
What size tires are on those rear Vector wheels Bryan? The car looks like it leaves pretty well, what's it run?