TURBO T LIMITED SHIFT LINKAGE

TIMINATOR

When I got my Turbo T Limited, it had a complete interior (buckets, console, floor shift) from a Monte Carlo SS installed. Also in the deal, I got the entire stock interior too, which I have reinstalled.
I'm not sure the shift linkage is correct, as I can't access all of the gears. No matter how I adjust it, I can either get 2nd thru park, or 1st thru reverse, but not all of the gears no matter how things are adjusted. I don't know which part(s) are incorrect. Can someone post up a few pics from underneath looking up at the linkage please? I will post up pics in a bit, but it looks to me that the pivot for the cross shaft needs to be lengthened towards the rear of the car.
I started the adjustment process by setting the adjuster setscrew in the old witness mark on the shaft. I have moved it to both sides of there with the abovementioned results.
The shift lever has more travel than the linkage allows, and nothing is stopping the movement of the "downrod." The cross rod seems to be at an awkward angle from where I think it should be, but it's pivot locator is old, wasn't removed, and has about the same "patina" as other surroundings, but that doesn't mean it is correct. I am not the first owner of this car so, who knows?
I think that the "saddle yoke" on the trans is wrong.
Any help guys?
Pics in an hour or so when I put it back up on the lift.
THANKS!
TIMINATOR

linkage-line-up.jpg
shift-rod.jpg

Thanks Bob!
But, oops!
Mine is a column shift Turbo T.
I thought all T Limiteds were column shift. I didn't specify, but thanks for the consideration!
TIMINATOR

That pic explains everything!
Upon closer look, the yoke out of the shifter shaft is farther foward, changing the ratio of the arm. Could you perhaps give me the dimension from the shifter shaft hole center to the yoke? Then I can make an extension for my yoke to get the ratio correct?
Pic 1 is what's on there now.
Pic 2 is what was "cobbled" that I took off. There was no provision to lock the column, nor have the neutral safety switch operating!
A politically incorrect term comes to mind...
Guess the term!
Again, MANY THANKS!
TIMINATOR

Attachments

• 20230626_093059.jpg
    20230626_093059.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 20230626_095031.jpg
    20230626_095031.jpg
    982.9 KB · Views: 46
It appears that the flats on the arm hole are parallel to the sides of the sides of the yokes?

G body parts never returned my email or contact mail.
Local tranny shops and Hughes Perf also local, no good. So I called my old pal Art Carr at Cal Performance Transmissions, sent them the pic, it goes out in tomorrow's shipping!
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PIC!!!!
Much easier sending pics to all, than trying to describe something that I haven't seen!
TIMINATOR

Attachments

• IMG_3223001.jpg
    IMG_3223001.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 45