Let's see those Limiteds!!!

More boost, I think I can speak for JCturbo on this, but I know its true about my car. Our cars were both photographed in early spring of 06. The last time we ran our cars was in the fall of 05, which is when we ran the times in the magazine. I know I did a couple of things to my GN over the winter that weren't listed in the recipe but were on the car during the photo shoot.

Oh yeah, and fwtw, the list of stuff at the end of my article didn't include the XP pump from Quad Air, so technically I was $145 off.;)

HTH

BTW, my car 60fts in the mid 1.55s with a stock sway bar, so I don't think the ATR bar does much of anything if you have at least one airbag.

132592.jpg

More boost, I think I can speak for JCturbo on this, but I know its true about my car. Our cars were both photographed in early spring of 06. The last time we ran our cars was in the fall of 05, which is when we ran the times in the magazine. I know I did a couple of things to my GN over the winter that weren't listed in the recipe but were on the car during the photo shoot.

Oh yeah, and fwtw, the list of stuff at the end of my article didn't include the XP pump from Quad Air, so technically I was $145 off.;)

HTH

BTW, my car 60fts in the mid 1.55s with a stock sway bar, so I don't think the ATR bar does much of anything if you have at least one airbag.

Thanks , I know you can't remember everything, it Just looked like the other car missed a bunch of stuff, a lot of people use recipies like that and would see some dissapointment if a key ingredient was missed. I'm sure if I'd asked face to face no one would have gotten defensive. as like I stated, I meant no disrespect. I thought it was a great article.

This is my Limited…some of the options include
Factory security system
Engine block heater
Heavy padded Landau top
T-tops
Digital dash
Electric Antenna
Concert sound
Reclining passenger seat
Electric trunk release
Posi…etc.

Patrick

mytfb5.jpg

T-tops and padded roof...wow is that rare. This is the 2nd Limited I've ever seen w/ t-tops aside from my own...

Here is my blue one, my white one,and silver one... all turbo limiteds:biggrin:

BW

No wonder you said your dad wanted to buy mine. Your "dad", huh? Yeah yeah :D

I just realized I hardly have any pics of it. Here's one from right after I put on the Telstars.. I've since put '80's Camaro springs in the back because it looked too jacked up in the rear. The chrome trim on the drivers side is a little twisted looking too, for some reason. I'll look into adjusting it (if possible) one of these days :D ..... Maybe

No wonder you said your dad wanted to buy mine. Your "dad", huh? Yeah yeah :D Maybe

Yeah, he is getting tired of the skinney boy seats in his WE4 we got him 5 years ago. Im thinkin its time he gets the big boy limited seats now.

Im still looking for a limited for the ole man!

BW

With only 1035 Limiteds made & the cars being 20 years old you just don't see them that often. I would not be suprised if the number was down to 200 - 300 cars left. Only a hand full are up for sale each year & most of them are the same cars i've been following for years through differant owners. With the large selection of colors & options available each 1 of the Turbo Limited's has it's own personality & no 2 are alike. You can find a nice GN or GNX for sale any day of the week but you really have to search to find a nice Limited. I would love to see a car count linked between the differant Buick sites & Limited owners communicating the way the TTA & GNX guys do. Those guys seem to know where every car is at all times. Amazing!

this would be a great idea.. i wish there was a board dedicated to the LIMITED'S.. i own one myself, and im a farely new Buick Limited owner.. not new to Turbo Buicks.. Ive tryed to look up information on my car.. and really just end up hitting a brick wall... all i find is informationa on GN's and GNX... But i love the colum shifter on my car.. its a meen sleeper...=).. love my girl... Some times i mess around with my best friend ( he introduce me to the DARK SIDE)
and tell him my car is better than his, even though his GN is immaculate.... Good guy, and very beautiful GN.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :smile:

Here's a couple of my old Limited "RARE T" circa 1998.
Sorry their a little faded.

BURNOUTRARET.jpg

Right off the highway 85 mile trip, pulled into the staging lanes and made a run on highway tire pressures with 93 octane, 295/50/15 Hoosier Quick Times and 20psi on a 5psi launch.
RARETLAUNCH.jpg

11.79 @ 114 with a 1.79 short time.

This one was from BG GS Nats in 98 when it was photographed for GM High Tech magazine.

BG98RARET.jpg

Memories.....

Glad to see this thread still going.

Next month is March & the Limited comes out of storage...hard to believe when it is below zero today...:(