Let's see those Limiteds!!!

There is no book that details out all the info on the Limiteds.

It has been discussed on this forum in the past amongst Limited owners to start a database of some type to monitor the remaining Limiteds still in existence. There were so many possible combinations that rarely do you see two alike.
that would be a great idea!!:biggrin: , so why hasnt it been done?? have you guys tryed it in the pass and failed??? im just asking im kind of new to this web-site....:biggrin:

I think a good start would be a dedicated Turbo Limited spot on these forums. The GNX's, TTA's & even hybrids have a dedicated spot to swap info but these equally rare & far more unique cars have nothing??

I think a good start would be a dedicated Turbo Limited spot on these forums. The GNX's, TTA's & even hybrids have a dedicated spot to swap info but these equally rare & far more unique cars have nothing??
so how do we get the ball rolling??? its true what you said.. correct me if i am wrong, but there isnt much of a diffrence between gnx's..(i would still LOVE to have one..:biggrin: )..... an there is no limited a like...... i think this would be great.... they say there is no book out there that is realy dedicated to LIMITED's.... i quess we can be each others book....:biggrin: .....

I've always felt that these Turbo Limited's fit Buick's true desciption of "Going Fast with Class". With the wide range of colors & options available to them they each have there own character & feel to them & very unlike the GN's where when you've seen one you've almost seen all 20+ thousand of them.

my limited

HPIM0507.jpg

yeah...it's modified....but still a limited (and a daily driver)

I can account for the "disposition" of one '87 Limited Turbo w/CF5, leather,etc. Pics as I found it and then washed...I'll spare this thread the end-of-the-line pics...

Attachments

• 01-05 87 Limited Turbo LF View As Is.jpg
    01-05 87 Limited Turbo LF View As Is.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,431
  • 02-05 87 Limited Turbo LF Qtr View.jpg
    02-05 87 Limited Turbo LF Qtr View.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,437
  • 02-05 87 Limited Turbo DS Interior.jpg
    02-05 87 Limited Turbo DS Interior.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,445
SPTLSS1
What an awesome looking ride. Car looks fast just sitting still and wouldn't be surprised if you take some trophies at a car show with that detail in the engine bay.
Great Job.:cool: :cool:

Thanks

Highboost: Thanks for the kind words. Car already took 1st at the Buick Nationals and that's before I owned the car. Since I bought the car I have spent countless hours detailing the car.

It's coming out from under the cover this weekend!!!!

Hi limited guys my name is Rafael i'm not to good with computers but here I am looking for a limited turbo low miles. Please help me find one i'm in orange county california 714-457-6839 thanx in advanced.

Hi Rafael. I have a very low mileage Gray Limited with Gray Leather, astroroof, concert sound etc. A link to several pic's is in my signature.

I had Sale Pending listed as i had a buyer who was supposed to send a deposit & pic it up this week. Neither happened & NO contact in a week so she's back up for sale. I wish Patrick would hurry up & win Lotto so he can take it home. :)

The white one is not a Limited. It's a base Turbo regal with burgundy buckets & console. It was equipped with the Limited style lower chrome door trim that is not currently installed but i do have it.

I'm even scared to ask about the price!!!!! I know the limiteds are expensive I would love to have all chrome and a true 60 40 bench like the brown one on ebay a few months back in california at that time I thought it was to much money for the car know I regret not looking at it.

Selling my Limited, check it out on Craigslist N.Y.C asking 5,000 neg. Lost my garage space, can't keep her on the street. The car is in BKLYN NYC. thanks.:frown:

new to site, and limited owner

I have an 87 limited with t-tops, its basically all stock and in a slowmode rustoration as time and money comes up. Had the car about a year now, and itching to pull it out from winters slumber.

love the site, always lots of good info from everyone.

Attachments

• 87 limited.jpg
    87 limited.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,270
xpander343: Welcome to the board!!!

Nice Limited w/ the WO2 package and t-tops...that's a rare one.:cool: