Hooters

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Hooters get together this Saturday(30th) night at 6pm, Berlin Turnpike Wethersfield. All cars are welcome but would like to see a lot of Turbo Buick powered cars there.
Free methanol till its gone!!!! After some wings,refreshments and boobs we'll check out the hotspots on the pike. How about a roll call. Obviously I'm in with the Gn and maybe a TTA.:biggrin:

It is possible that I may make it. Just got my new Turbonetics 88mm turbo and waiting for the pipes to come back from HPC coating.

Just in case I can't make it, Here is a picture. Bison, Feast your eyes on this.

Attachments

• Turbo 005a.jpg
    Turbo 005a.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 231
  • Turbo 006a.jpg
    Turbo 006a.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 227
I plan on going and will be selling an unused Zaino kit if anyone is interested. I bought it for my car but, my GN paint is just $htty with too many imperfections to be Zaino worthy. 1 Z-5 polish for dark paint, 1 Z-6 Gloss enhancer spray, 1 Z-7 show car wash/wax concentrate, 1 ZFX flash cure kit, and applicators. I'd keep the kit for my other vehicles but, they are silver so Z-5 is not really the right product. The whole kit was $66 shipped, I'll take $50, Jesse.

Crap, Crap ,Crap, Looks like my exhaust housing won't be finished coated in time. Will have to wait for next time. If I can get Bison to go, Maybe I'll show up in crapy slow Hemi Challenger.
Allan G.

Where is everybody?? Planning on going as long as weather is good. Allan, no reason you can't bring the Hemi, then cruise on down to the BK cruise with all the other Mopars.:smile:

I plan on showing up
Mark want to meet up?
What Time
Going to put the GN rims back on with the MTDR's:smile:
Got to polish those darn Road Warriors again:mad:

Thanks Got JCE!

Had A great time meeting those of you that I got to speek with and talk about your cars, look forward to meeting those of you who I didn't get to meet and those of you who didn't make it!.........When is the next one? :biggrin:

That's a NICE WE4 Rubicon. Had a great time also. Haven't seen that many Turbo Buicks on the pike in a L O N G time!! Still can't believe we got kick out, or should I say warned "off" the grass at BK, lol. Must have been at least a million dollars worth of HEMI Mopars there!! Did anybody see the 68, 69, and 70 Hemi Roadrunners all parked next to each other? I'm sure i'll never see that again. Very cool, and hopefully we can top our showing at Hooters next time! It was also nice to meet some new faces and talk shop. Oh, I was the guy with the GN hat. Until next time..................:D

Ken

It was great meeting everyone and seeing some very nice Buicks and the 89 TTA parked next to me was beautiful. The sleeper Buicks were also cool. The mostly black Buick convoy looked pretty good going down the pike and it was defintitely one of those nights you could raise hell in a black Buick and tell the cops "it wasn't me" The mostly Mopar gathering at BK was impressive. I'm still drooling over the black 70 Hemi Road Runner among others. The red 409 4 speed Impala hiding in the back was also very nice. Jesse.

Think next outing we just go to the BK cruise REAL early and park together before the cruise "officially" starts. No cutoff date there so first come first served. :smile:

Hopefully next time I will have my Buick. For some reason, I didn't have any trouble getting into the Burger King cruise:smile: . I got a guest spot up front also !!:eek:
Allan G.

That's a NICE WE4 Rubicon. Had a great time also. Haven't seen that many Turbo Buicks on the pike in a L O N G time!! Still can't believe we got kick out, or should I say warned "off" the grass at BK, lol. Must have been at least a million dollars worth of HEMI Mopars there!! Did anybody see the 68, 69, and 70 Hemi Roadrunners all parked next to each other? I'm sure i'll never see that again. Very cool, and hopefully we can top our showing at Hooters next time! It was also nice to meet some new faces and talk shop. Oh, I was the guy with the GN hat. Until next time..................:D

Ken

THANK-YOU! ......Did most of you guy's go to Wendy's after we left Burger King? Black 3 and I went to Dunkin Donuts down by circut city for a bit and Black 3 saw a few of you leaving Wendy's when we were making our last cruise back up and around?

had a good time even though i didnt make it to hooters, hopefully we have more buick get together in berlin.:cool: