Hooters get toghether!!!

If it looks like rain, I can't go for sure. My Hoosier Quick Time Pro's DO NOT like water!! :eek: Got caught once in the rain with them and i'll never forget how the car felt like it was on ICE. Damn thunder storms, lol. Maybe the weather will change..........

Ken

Might want to rethink this event

Know everyone wants to do this deal on Saturday but the forecast seems to be getting worse as the days go on. Should we make a run to Hooters on FRIDAY instead??? I know there is a cruise going on there so we would have some company. Just a thought..................... We would probably have to get there fairly early to get spots all together.

If it looks like rain, I can't go for sure. My Hoosier Quick Time Pro's DO NOT like water!! :eek: Got caught once in the rain with them and i'll never forget how the car felt like it was on ICE. Damn thunder storms, lol. Maybe the weather will change..........

Ken

I drove all the way home from Lebanon Valley with a set of those once! Track rental that went bad.:D Exciting ride for sure.

Cancelled!!!!

Officially cancelled for Sat the 23rd. Also a chance of a thunderstorm tonight. This totally sucks. I probably will go tonight anyways. How about having the get together Sat the 30th 6pm.

Didn't see the post for Fridays cruise until today. Oh well, I'm in for next Saturdays for sure......................

Ken

Hi Guys!

I'm in for next Saturday. Hopefully my car will be ready. If not, I'll be there without it. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Tom.

Hey I'm down hopefully my buick will be on the road by then looking forward to seeing the buicks in the turnpike, just like old times.