2ND ANNUAL TURBO BUICK MEET & GREET - SAT. APRIL 7, 2018 @ OTTO'S BBQ STAFFORD, TX. 5-9PM

JAMCAR223

It's that time again! The date is set. We will meet Saturday April, 7 ( 5-9 pm ) at Otto's BBQ 11222 Fountain Lake Dr. Stafford, TX. 77477. All TR's are welcome, as well as all G-Body cars / wagons. We will have designated parking ( someone will assist you ), we will have the Hot Rods that show up every Sat night, we will have classic rock n roll tunes, we will have 10% off food purchases, we will have free raffle items, and most of all we will be sharing an evening among Turbo Brothers. This is a FREE event. All you gotta do is SHOW UP!!!

It's 8 weeks away, so get your cars in shape. Put it on your calendar. I will be contacting / PM'ing / calling / emailing, members soon. We had 21 TR's last year, and around 40 total G-Body's. Can you top that?? I know you can.... SHOW UP!!! Text me any time 832 518 732FOUR Your input is always welcomed. James-

http://www.ottoscatering.com/

Last edited:
James, hopefully my car is sorted out by then. I'm definitely interested if that's the case.

What are those wheels in your Avatar? CCW's?
From what I can tell... yes. They are either 2 or 3 piece with ARP bolts. I couldn't find any knockoffs that look as authentic as these so I'm assuming they are CCWs. I picked the car up about a month ago and it had them on it. 17s front, 18s rear with 295s.

David - The goal is 30 TR's this year, so I'm happy you're coming. Hopefully you can round up 2 or 3 to make the trip with you. I would love to be able to grow this into more of a " regional " gathering in the near future. Would like to meet more DFW guys, Austin, San Antonio, etc.

Jerryl - I knew I could count on you... cause you live right around the corner, Lol. BOTH cars this time, please. Troops hopefully consists of Paul, and family..

Sean - I'm going to say your car will be sorted out by then. Looking forward to meeting you at Towne Lake Car Show, if you can make it out

I know Omar ( not on the board ) is coming, so you can see that we are approaching 10 cars already. I'll see a few more TR owners in person next couple weekends at car shows, so I will also be gathering the troops. I am also working with Curtis @ Hoodskinz for one of our door prizes. I will have other goodies, similar to last year, as well as a few trophies - you guys are going to have some competition this year... as Joseph ( wiseman ), David ( robertf ), David ( fast86gn), Noel ( TURBOTERRORV6 ), Robert ( 86TexasT ) got some fine looking rides.

FB_IMG_1519788413306.jpg

Thanks Andrew for posting the flyer. Just so everyone is clear.... THERE IS NO $5 ENTRY FEE FOR TURBO BUICK OWNERS, this is a free event! The parking fee is for other cars that are not " featured " that night ( Chevelle, Camaro, Mustang, Imports, etc ). As most of you know, there is a Cruise-In / Car Show @ Otto's just about every Saturday night, but Turbo Regals / GBodys are the Featured cars the night of April 7, 2018. Our cars will definitely be the stars of the show!

I have been collecting door prizes, and will be giving stuff away every hour. I have goodie bags for the first ( 10 ) TR's that show up. I will have a few trophies for
Longest Distance Traveled, Coolest Car, Most Improved. I also have a framed print I made ( similar to last year ), that I will have all the TR owners sign, and I will give that away also.

When you arrive -
1 - You will be assisted to your parking spot by Me, or a trusty Turbo Brother.
2 - Sign in at the trailer! You will receive ( 2 ) tickets ( one for 10% meal discount & one for door prize drawings ) / Claim your goodie bag ( first 10 to show up).
3 - Have fun enjoying the cars, stories, and the people that share your passion.

HERE IS YOUR ( 1 ) MONTH NOTICE !!!!! GET YOUR CAR READY !!! I WILL BE CONTACTING YOU GUYS DURING THE NEXT ( 2 ) WEEKS!!!

Wish I lived closer! Post pics!
Abe, a ( 13 ) year Member here, and a daily driven GN... we would all like to meet you. We will have guys driving from all over the Houston area, Beaumont, and DFW. Treat it like any other day.... get in that GN on Saturday April, 7 and drive to Otto's BBQ for a great time! PM me your info.... I would love to add you to my Contact List. James-

James, Jerryl was so kind as to help me out yesterday. Gonna find an 84/85 ecm and I should be there for OTTOs