Hooters get toghether!!!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
How about having a get together on May 23rd at 6pm at Hooters on the Berlin Turnpike. Cars, beer and boobs!!! We had a good showing last year and maybe we can beat it this year. All cars are welcome and after partaking in some food and drink maybe hit a few of the cruising hot spots later on. Whos with me? I will also have 5 gallons of meth to top everyone off. Post if you are interested. :D Thanks!!!!! AJ

Might be working a strike the majority of the week but will be there. Not being a scab, I am management.:) Why anyone would go on strike in this economy is beyond me.

Going to try to talk one of my friends into taking his 87 GN to Hooters. Either way I'm going. My car is starting to come along and It's time to get some imput from the people who have been there and done that. Met a couple of people on the Tpke. last year that were cool so I am looking forward to it.

I'm in. Had a great time last year. Besides, the GN has only been out a few times this year as i've been working 63+ hours a week for about a month now and I need some damn fun time........:D

Ken

Allan.....You In??? Let me know. We're W A Y overdue for that Hooter burger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ken

I drink lots of beer keep 3 shift going::p
I will buy beer my way of pay;)
Got you covered:)
Hope the weather is good:)
I'll bring old beer
Oh sorry I'll bring cold beer
fill the trunk with coolers with cold beer
Got you cover:)

I drink lots of beer keep 3 shift going::p
I will buy beer my way of pay;)
Got you covered:)
Hope the weather is good:)
I'll bring old beer
Oh sorry I'll bring cold beer
fill the trunk with coolers with cold beer
Got you cover:)

Turbos and beer, not a good mix for me, will keep the alky in the motor.:D Should have done this on Friday nite as there is a cruise at Hooters that nite.

I'm going to try to stop by with the TTA and, if enough of the family wants to go, the Formula as well. Don't think I've ever met any of you guys.

Dave

We had a great time last year Dave. Hope you can make it. I'm bringing my 15 year old nephew along as he's getting into cars and what better cars to get into then Turbo Buicks?? We usually hit some cruising spots on the Pike after eating and hanging out for awhile. Lots of fun.......:D

Ken

I have every intention on making there to meet and greet and check out your rides. I actuallly stopped there for lunch today just to make sure the Buds were cold and the wings were good. Everything was A O K.;)
Jesse.

Hooters

If it rains how about next Saturday(29th)? Looks like more people will be able to go. Hell, lets do it every Saturday!!