Dyno day at a great deal! Everyone welcome including AWD

Intercooler

Got an e-mail today from DSR:

Welcome to the End of Summer. We Had a wild but short one.

As we start to wind down racing for the year. Our minds start to ponder next year and what we must accomplish over the long cold winter. For some nothing but for most winter means tons of extra time to wrench on the car and not worry about breaking anything because it ain't leaving the garage till the salts gone and its running right. So Id like to set up one more DSR DYNO DAY before winter one more while its still decent out. Just to check our numbers one last time before the new parts go on. Do a little before and after? Plus half of you missed all the fun we had on the last one. And how we took up half of Applebees parking lot afterwards for dinner Maybe we will have some of the models there??

So heres the deal DYNO DAY
DATE: Saturday October 16th
PLACE: Xotic Motorsports www.xoticmotorsports.com
PRICE: 4 Pulls for 40 dollars AWD 4 pulls for 50 dollars both including Wideband 02

This is open to anyone so bring a friend If you pist on other websites please repost this ALL TYPES OF CARS ARE WELCOMED

Directions:
999 GAP NEWPORT PIKE (RT 41)
Cochranville PA 19330
Just North of the intersection of RT41 and RT10

From Lancaster - Take RT30 to RT41 South

From North of Philly - Take RT202 South to RT30 West to RT41 South (Short cut available, check map)

From South - Take RT1 to RT41 North

Any Questions or Problems or ideas please contact Scoop (me) or 94Supra (Andrew) or
Post under this thread http://www.s531.com/dsr/forums/foru...054&posts=1
or
E-mail Me Scoop@eastwoodarts.com

P.S. Dont forget to Donate to DSR https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=Sc...astwoodarts.com

Hopefully some high horse TR's will show up to represent and lay waste to the LS-1 and LT-1 cars.
:cool:

sound like a fun day! Please list what cars will be there here.. Its a ride and want to know first.. Thanks!

I will jump on their board and see if I can get the low-down on what will be there. Could get interesting. I know they have A LOT of fast cars.