MAGNA get-together for Febuary 2003...

An idea for Sunday's gathering...

Since we're all still new to this, and many of us have yet to meet everyone in person, how about everyone putting piece of paper on their dash with their screen names & real names (ex: J Banning - Banning Cohen)??

As of 11:00am this morning it looks like we're going to have close to 15 cars, and probably 20 people. Should be neat to see them all together. There's limited parking directly in front of the hooters, but they have a decent sized side lot, and a really large lot in back. My suggestion is to try and get spaces in front and on the side.

What do you guys think?

-Banning.

Good idea. I'll bring a piece of paper.

So far so good, for the hopeful turnout. Lets try for more! We encourage anyone else that possibly can, to come on down and hang out. Car or no car, but if the weather is good, try for the car! Last time was a blast. The more the better. Cant wait.

Can't make this one...

Just relized i have to be in Lancaster,PA at 6:30pm Sunday so there is no way i can make it. Next time.. Frank:mad:

Originally posted by GrndNatnl
Travis, you going to make this one I hope?

I am working on it, i got the rear end ripped apart as i am boxing in uppers and lowers and stuff. I would hate to go there with no GN That would suck. I also just got back from a Ski trip from Vail then i saw my -mail. I am going to try and get the ride back together tonight, i have to torch out two bolts on the rear lowers to get the damm things out. :(

Anyone who has a digital camera, please bring it (I left mine at work!).

See you all at 5pm.

-Banning.

Althought it would be nice to see your car, you can still come without it.

-Banning.

who was the person that had the camera at the last even im not good with names

and can some1 bring a video camera

il have a digetal so....i can get pics and videos but theres no sound :(

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A VIDEO CAMERA BRING IT ALSO IF YOU CAN IMPORT ON2 A COMPUTER PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME

I may make it there guys. Justa heads up, the Sunoco on the corner sells GT100 at the purple pump.

I would have the DV camcorder, but my parents took it with them on their trip. :(

Excellent job guys !!

Sorry I had to leave a little early, but it was great to finally meet everyone...

Now I REALLY can't wait until spring !!:cool:

Sorry I missed it, a little too far North for me, looks like it was going to be 1hr 45min to get there.
Bill