*** New Location ****

October MAGNA Get together

Date:
Sunday October 14th 2012

Time:
12:00 noon till... (rain and or shine)

Location: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers 3605 Horizon Blvd Trevose, PA 19053

Directions:
Neshaminy Burger Restaurant | Family Restaurants Bucks County Pennsylvania | Red Robin

This is one of our new locations to change things up for you guys! Come on out and have a yummy burger @ Red Robin with the MAGNA crew! See you boys and girls there! :cheers:

Calling all Buick Grand Nationals! MAXIM magazine is coming out to do a photo shoot and interview some Buick Grand National owners!

So shine those Buick's up and bring em out! We need as many black GN's as possible! This is all for the GN Documentary (GNmovie.com) that is coming out this December for the 25 year anniversary of the last Buick Grand National that came from the factory. Maxim wants to run an article on the cars that month as well! So bring those Grand Nationals out this Sunday!

I've been talking with these guys from Maxim for sometime now setting this up. I did tell them we have some trailer queens that don't like to see the rain!
wink.gif
As of now the forecast is cloudy and 71 for Sunday. We all know it could change at the drop of a hat. But to make the shoot worth while we need at least clear weather and sun would be great. While the MAGNA meet is always on rain or shine... we might have to reschedule this shoot for another weekend if the weather is not perfect for the photo shoot. I'll keep an eye on the weather and post here if something changes. Either way I'll see everyone Sunday!

BTW no models are coming out for this. Just the editor and his photographer.. sorry guys!

Awesome! They are looking for stock appearing cars up to modified. I'd love to get some really fast Grand Nationals to show up as well just so these guys have a flavor of them all! Bring em out weather is looking better by the day knock on wood! :) We need to represent bring em out!!

We have about 14 confirmed coming out already between the other board and Facebook. Bring em out boys! We need a nice big showing for Maxum!

Wow what a MAGNA meet today! The weather was perfect fall day! We had 22 turbo Buick's in attendance! We got a group shot today something we almost never get and it turned out great! I would like to thank everyone that came out! Was great shootin the bull, meeting new members, and hanging out with everyone today! Patrick and Rachel from Maxim magazine had a great time meeting everyone! They both commented on how all the MAGNA members were all so welcoming to them. They loved the cars and those who own them. The shoot today for Maxim should be out in the January 2013 issue. I'll keep everyone in the loop as they contact me over the next few months. Thanks again guys for coming out and showing the power of MAGNA! See everyone next month at Five Guys in Sicklerville NJ! :cheers:

I put up a few pics I took. I can't release them all till after the issue of Maxim magazine comes out. Was cool Patrick from Maxim brought down a new Buick regal for us to check out. Little here is the old and the new shots :)

Attachments

• IMG_0283_resize.JPG
    IMG_0283_resize.JPG
    374.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0357_resize.JPG
    IMG_0357_resize.JPG
    382 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0401_resize.JPG
    IMG_0401_resize.JPG
    425.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0357_resize.JPG
    IMG_0357_resize.JPG
    382 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0373_resize.JPG
    IMG_0373_resize.JPG
    365.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0339_resize.JPG
    IMG_0339_resize.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0412_resize.JPG
    IMG_0412_resize.JPG
    386.9 KB · Views: 103
Sucks mine can't even be on the road yet and missed out on this. I would have loved to be in the movie and apart of history.