Fall BPG Picnic in Harrisburg, PA

paul455

To all interested.
On Saturday Sept. 18 we are having the Fall Buick Performance Group picnic. This is a FREE event. Just bring your cars for a day of food and Buick talk and meet some new friends. The Picnic is being held at the local Buick dealer (Turner Buick) The dealer is supplying all the food and drinks along with a tent with tables and chairs. The dealer address is 4201 Chambers Hill Road Harrisburg PA 17111.
All Buick and Buick Power are welcome. Need not be a BPG Member to attend

Time is 8:00am-3:00pm

How about the TURNER BASH? Any one need directions call 7175669606 or email an87gn@att.net We are easy to find, from Pa Turnpike take Harrisburg east exit, go straight about 1 mile to Swatara Exit, turn left, at red light turn right go about 1/4 mile there will be a sign that says Chambers Hill RD make a left onto the ramp, at top of ramp bear to the right, go across bridge and Turner is on the right. Address is 4201 Chambers Hill Road, Harrisburg PA

From the South ,MD, Washington and Virg. area take 83 North follow signs towards Hershey and Route 322 take Pennhar drive exit form 322 (this exit is less than 1/16 of a mile after getting on 322 east) at the bottom of the ramp go left to stop sign, make a right, you will see Turner on the left.

Please let me know if you plan on attending so we can get a count for food etc.
Thanks
Paul and Lynn

We have had a couple of replies, and a few Turbo cars are going to be there. I'd like to see some more, I know that there are some within an hours drive of Harrisburg. Sorry to hear that you guys can not make it.

Paul

Marley, you are alive! Haven't heard from you in awhile. I'll be there also in the GSX. See you there.