Hooters

When we left BK we went to Dunkin Donuts right next door to Wendys. No chance of getting kicked out of there. There were a lot of new faces this year but a lot less cars. Hopefully we can get this to grow every time we do it. Maybe another one in a few weeks.

Thanks everyone for the good fun. I'm actually more interesting to be around when I'm not all bent out of shape about my antenna!!

Driving down to BK my son says....."woaaa....I thought your car was the only car that whistled...."

I'm getting the parts for the antenna fix today (about $30) - already have the ground effects off, the wheel pulled and the fender liner out. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Getting the antenna motor and antenna out to repair might be tough if I can't get the mast down though!!

Any of you guys thinking of taking TTAs up to Saratoga??

Sorry Guys, I missed out :frown: . I worked late and my car wasn't fully back together until sunday nite. Good news is she's running again :) . I'll be at the next one for sure. Tom.

Sorry Tom but I took you off my list. :biggrin: (in a soup nazi voice)No Meth for you!!!!!

Sorry Tom but I took you off my list. :biggrin: (in a soup nazi voice)No Meth for you!!!!!

Aut Ohh Tom......Nutting worse then being off da list.......:D Hope you can make it last time. We had a blast!! Fun, Fun, Fun. It was great cruising through the Burger King lot with all those Mopar guys (and girls ;) ) checking out the black caravan. Pretty funny when we made our "own" parking spaces nest to BK on the grass, well.....until the cops came, lol. I'm in for next time for sure.

Ken