June 27 2009 - CT Turbo Buick event-official thread

40 days and 40 nights, going to build a turbo ark.:D

Cancelled due to lack of interest and "not a washout this weekend" weather forecast.

Weather permitting I will be just going to the Panera Bread cruise on the Pike and BK cruise after that.

I'm starting to think that there are no Buicks left on the planet. Mark and I were 2 strong at the Panera bread cruise. Weather looked iffy but heald out for the night.
Allan G.

i will be out there this weekend and its going to be nice so theres no bitching out people. bring out the buicks!:D

A lot of places won't be doing a saturday cruise because of july 4th. I will try and make it to the Hooters cruise on Friday with the Buick or Challenger or maybe both...
Allan G.

I'm starting to think that there are no Buicks left on the planet. Mark and I were 2 strong at the Panera bread cruise. Weather looked iffy but heald out for the night.
Allan G.

Lots of Buicks around it just that most of the owners have been slowly becoming members of the 2%TER's

saturday night

I tried to be there but the trans didn't want to go I guess. Maybe in a couple weeks, if anyone still has buicks

i got a whole fleet of them but most are apart for various reasons .have 3 running at the moment only 5 more to get going:biggrin:

I may eat lunch there (Panera) tomorrow, I work right down the street. :p

Rain or shine. ;)

Wish I had enough time to eat at Hooters. :cool:

You'll see me a lot at 7:45am on the Pike. :smile:

I'm going to try and go to the Hooters cruise. If I go, probably will be between 6-7PM.
Allan G.