2cnd annual Pat's Auto Care Party

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Miguel and I are planning the party for Sept 18th at 1pm. Hopefully nothing is going on so we can get some out of state guys to come over. After the get together we plan on cruising down to the Berlin Turnpike in a Turbo buick version of Armaggedon. At the party we will have burgers,dogs,chips,various refreshments, and Miguel promises a special culinary surprise(I was afraid to ask). We will also offer some raffle prizes. I think Miguel has already enlisted
Mr Mark Hueffman from Turbo Regal Parts for a few goodies. I will donate something from my employer (Hocon Industrial Gas) and will see if we can find other people to donate some cool stuff. Mark has been very generous to us donating parts so please take a look at his website(very well laid out by the way)and try to show your appreciation by giving him some of your business. If you are interested in donating something for the raffle please post it on here. We want to see this grow into the biggest Turbo Buick get together in New England!!! Please post to let us know if you will attend and how many people will be with you. All cars will be welcome. The good spots go to the turbo buick powered ones.:) Any questions pm me or Miguel.

Pats

I will be there with my newly painted GN. Hopefully get a few friends to come along.;)

For the people that are coming to the 2nd annual Pat's Auto Care get together you may bring desserts, drinks or any type of food if you like. Thank you

Will be there. Might have a few "illegal" goodies left. :biggrin: Will probably have a few gift certificates too. Going to need Miguel to buff out my "GN" truck soon too. Hemi Dodge Ram ALL black.

Pats

It's been a couple days and only 2 reponses? This might be the last annual Pat's Auto Care get together with this kind of response. It takes some time and effort to put these things together!!! C'mon and post up!!!!!!!

YES! Im cooking my famous roast pork, potato salad ,& yellow Rice!;) we also having Burger,Hot dog ,wings and other stuff.we need a head count guys so please post up...

I'm planning on coming providing my Mom doens't decide to check out.:frown: Hopefully several of us can caravan down.

I put it in my signature, need to put it on my site too. Guys this is a no pressure deal, all TR's welcome, no need to worry about being a 100% show car to bring out your ride. This is about the peeps AND our common love/hate for the Turbo Regal. Met a few new guys at the Panera Bread cruise and will send them PM's/emails inviting them to respond to this thread. Also have a neighbor/new customer who has a nice white Turbo T who I will contact too.:)

Man, you guys in CT must have the most TBs in any state.:smile: