2cnd annual Pat's Auto Care Party

Sounds like a fun time...

Maybe I can ride shotgun with Pronto. As long as he doesn't complain the ride is too long for his hemmroids LOL :biggrin:

Gee I wonder if Peter M with MUTANT X would make the trip down?
I will have to ask Matt & Mike.

Maybe V8KILLER AL, Dave, Gunslinger too?

We could possibly have a few from NH

Gee I wonder if Peter M with MUTANT X would make the trip down?
I will have to ask Matt & Mike.

Maybe V8KILLER AL, Dave, Gunslinger too?

We could possibly have a few from NH

send those pm's out and make those phone calls.we all had a good time last year! miguel makes the best pulled pork.i can't wait :D

Did someone say raffle?!?! I'm in. :) I'll probably have at least one other person, if not several others with me! See you all there!

Turbotom72

Tom you have been officially banned from any and all raffles. Winning 90% of the prizes doesn't make you lucky. It makes you an ahole.:biggrin: hahahaha.:p see you there bud

Tried emailing Peter but his email bounced.

I have his phone number. He does have a new email. The car should be back together.

Matt C is helping him with it. They are right up the street & I usually stop in on him on a bi weekly visit and talk cars. Love to see the classics they work on in the shop.

Check this charger out

Attachments

• charge.JPG
    charge.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 244
yes nice! Mike of mikes autobody has some real nice stuff & lots of clients have nice rides.

One of the latest customer rides was a 66 plymouth with copper ghost flames.
They are working on a we2 currently.

that a baadd ass car! I see they do awsome work..

I'll be there Miguel, and Bill said he's going to be able to make it too. Sounds like it's gonna be a blast.

Will be there. Might have a few "illegal" goodies left. :biggrin: Will probably have a few gift certificates too. Going to need Miguel to buff out my "GN" truck soon too. Hemi Dodge Ram ALL black.

Big thanks to Miguel & Jr. for making my Dodge Ram look sweet! What difference a good sand and buff job makes! Now I want to get another beater so I don't have to drive my pretty truck to work.:biggrin: