2cnd annual Pat's Auto Care Party

Missed out on this one. Didnt get the work done soon enough. Will have to hit the next meet.

Thanks Miguel! Your handywork on Jimmy's car was something. It looked awsome. Had an excellent time and great food!! Nice to meet everone. There was some beautiful cars there for sure.

Oh, I forgot my bbq tongs and knife. That means you'll have to store them until the next bbq.;)

Thanks Miquel and AJ, and all the Vendors for their donations. It was a nice mix of cars (GNs and Ts) with a Vette and Mustang, Chevelle here and there.

Nice to meet the people from New York, Mass., Conn and NH. Cool to put faces and cars with the board names. Since I dont have a GN yet thanks to Dave, Jesse, Jim and others for letting me poke around in their cars.

We couldn't have had nicer weather. Hopefully next year the turnout will be twice as good. Hope the cruise down the Berlin Turnpike was equally satisfying for those who went. Must have been awesome to see all the GNs in one place!:)

I had a blast
Thank you Miguel for your hospitality
Thanks to the Vendors that supported the event there was some really cool stuff that was given away.
The food was great
The people whir all great
The wife and kids had a great time.

And I won some goodies YEAHHHHHHH
Can't wait to next years.