2cnd annual Pat's Auto Care Party

We have one of our big MAGNA meets and points series event that day. Gonna be hard to break the boys away. It's a new event for us so they boys are all trying to show up and support it.

Pushing it till Sun.
I will be there with my son.

and for the record,the raffle is for 3 dyno pulls :D

And if someone reminds me fri I will bring a bushell of clams!
I'll call you on friday ... jimmy car should be ready tomorrow..

I might be riding shot gun with someone up to this event if it all plays out! :cool:

Jim - All is looking good for me on Saturday after we swing by Otto's to get the car!

Count 2 for the Philly boys.

Otto - See you early Sat morning and the NE gang in the afternoon!

What do you think traffic is going to be like from MA? I'm thinking we should leave a half hour earlier just in case. That sound okay?

Jim - All is looking good for me on Saturday after we swing by Otto's to get the car!

Count 2 for the Philly boys.

Otto - See you early Sat morning and the NE gang in the afternoon!

Cool, glad you could come!
Covers been on but there still may need to wipe/wax it down.

Party

To the PA guys. Bring some YUENGLING!!!!! We can't get it here for some reason!!!! Love that stuff when I can get it. Havn't tried the light yet(hint):smile:

To the PA guys. Bring some YUENGLING!!!!! We can't get it here for some reason!!!! Love that stuff when I can get it. Havn't tried the light yet(hint):smile:

let me know..my dad goes to PA for work almost weekly, brings it home for me:) no deposit either

Anyone interested in caravanning coming from the NORTHERN MASS, NH, MAINE.

We are meeting at the 495 south at the rest area in CHELMSFORD between 10 & 10:30am to caravan to PAT's

L6P, I think me and my dad will catch you there. What's your number? Ill give you a call tomorrow morn.

no mustangs allowed !!!! this is a buick get toghther SO GET YOUR BUICK TOGHTHER!!!!!

Is this a def thing because i dont have a GN but my buddy grandnat86 has one and i like them i however have a mustang which miguel painted so i wasnt sure if this was just a buick gathering or if i could bring my stang?

Attachments

• IMG00064-20100318-1454.jpg
    IMG00064-20100318-1454.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG00066-20100318-1455.jpg
    IMG00066-20100318-1455.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 146
Is this a def thing because i dont have a GN but my buddy grandnat86 has one and i like them i however have a mustang which miguel painted so i wasnt sure if this was just a buick gathering or if i could bring my stang?

you bring your stang!!!;) All cars welcome...

I got some new front NOS bumper fillers (thanks BISON) that need painting. Any drawings for a small paint job:wink:? :wink:This sounds like a great get together. Looking forward to it.