P3260105 (640x503).jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 423
  • P3260115 (480x640).jpg
    P3260115 (480x640).jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 397
  • P3260124 (640x480).jpg
    P3260124 (640x480).jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 390
If you were closer I'd offer a parts car to replace the body. Put the 2 together and a few mods to make the frame ect stronger and you'd have a killer car again.

Ouch !!!! Glad to hear your doing ok. Your car doesn't look good. I have parted 2 wrecks out recently and cars smashed this hard usually aren't worth fixing because of all the stuff broken that probably can't be seen. Buy it back , part it out yourself take the insurance $ and what you may make from parting this one out and buy another better car.

Get it towed home ASAP that way the tow yard doesn't get a ton of $ from storage charges.

If you need advice on what to look for damage wise or how to take things apart call me my numbers below.

Get better and get another car when the right deal comes up !

Man that really sucks. I hope you are both OK. If you don't have a place to store the car I would get as many pictures as you can from where it is stored before it gets stripped. Video would be good too. Good luck to you.

Bryan

Man that really sucks. I hope you are both OK. If you don't have a place to store the car I would get as many pictures as you can from where it is stored before it gets stripped. Video would be good too. Good luck to you.

Bryan

Great advice the car that I stripped that ate the pole the emblems and valve caps were stolen off of it in a small town . The guy where the car was stored was also a friend of the owner of the car I bought. Get the car home ASAP that way nothing comes up missing because the storage place is probably not responsible for theft.

Did you make it to the Chicago area yet? If so post up if you need anything.

Its stored in a very very secure lot... waiting for the ins adjuster, then will have it towed home.

I was in chicago the past two wks.. helping family near Kankakee and looking for jobs. Found a Hot Rod shop in Addison that was hiring.. but havent heard back.. they must of filled it. That would of been my dream job. I came back into town Sat eve.. then went to this car show... got hit on the way home. Planning on moving up there as soon as I get a job... getin' back to job search next week I hope.

Havent told anyone the location.. and they have tons of cameras that actually record for days... totally looked into that. So I could sleep a smidge better =)

Glad you guys came out better than the car... Get better and rebuild... We have the technology...

Good to hear u ladys are ok..hoppe u get better soon. Is the car a total lost? I guess not a so good welcome to the chi...

Kristina, glad you and your daughter are doing alright. Hope you both start feeling a little better soon. Sorry, to see the pictures of your car - I know you have worked really hard on it.

Craig

Thanks.. yeah.. Ive had stated value insurance for awhile now.. thankfully.
Here are a few pics -- you can see where my head smashed the windshield
Look at ur pic the car could be fix. if you need any help
or advice call me or PM me. I'll be glad to help you.