gngal was in a pretty nasty accident

There's a complete roller looking for a drivetrain in the for sale section if you can talk tb3 into helping you put it together.

Dam that's a nasty hit , I'm glad ur daughter and u are ok... To bad ur far away if not I would donate pizzas every night everyone love hot pizza!

Like everyone else has said. First off, glad you and your daughter are going to be OK. Let us know if we can help with anything. Your someone that we're very proud to call our own, and would like to see you back in a shiney, black GN soon.

Hope things work out. keep us in the loop.

Mike Barnard

Glad to hear you are all right. Remember........it's just a car. You're family is WAY more important than any car ever could possibly be. Thank God you are doing fine.

Show a few of these to the insurance agent in case he gets cheap on the payout:

Thanks so much everyone... Thanks to GREAT, Stated Value insurance through American Collectors Inc... I had ZERO HASSLE on getting the value of my car and a cheap buy back ! ! If anyone has been frusterated with insurance companies in the past... I seriously think you should give them a try... Great rates too.... I know.. Im starting to sound like an ad... but things were SUPER EASY. ... and thats what we needed right now =)

On that note... I have put a deposit on a GREAT GN out in CT... and hope to have it transported home by the end of April... which is why I need to get my one car garage cleaned out and ready. Will be getin prices together and posting some stuff for sale soon.

Thanks for ALL YOUR SUPPORT ! ! Love ya'll like family -- Hope everyone's having a great.. and safe.. holiday weekend =)

Glad to hear you are both alright. Are you going to make the Powertour with the new GN? I'm happy you had such a good experience with the insurance, you don't hear stories like that very often