gngal was in a pretty nasty accident

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
her and her daughter where in the gn and took a very hard side-front hit.
they are both gonna be ok (i think) but have lots of cuts and bruises.
I had lost touch with her for awhile till recently. I haven't seen her since the accident, but she sounded really really upset on the phone yesterday.
it would probably make her feel better if anybody could send her some cheering up and get well wishes via pm's, Facebook, emails, or however some of you may communicate with her

She's missed on the board and I hope she and her daughter will be ok. Please send her my best.:)

Sorry to hear about gngal & her daughter. Hope all is improving & getting better. Please pass on that we miss her.

That's terrible. I hope they're both going to make a full recovery. Best wishes.

Peter

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Best Wishes to GNGal and family... this is bad news but at least they are ok.

Glad to hear everyone is OK and will hopefully mend fast!! I will be praying for a speedy recovery by all!!!

Make sure to check the NADA value of the car as a classic before you accept a settlement. They will try to screw you if they get a chance. Can you take a few pics of what's left of your car?

Make sure to check the NADA value of the car as a classic before you accept a settlement. They will try to screw you if they get a chance. Can you take a few pics of what's left of your car?

Insurance companies use a valuation service like CCC remember these guys are paid by the insurance company they're not on your side. You have the right to do your own independent evaluation. Do it.

GNGal, Glad you and your daughter are OK. Take care of you & your daughter first! The car will wait until both of you are healed up. Hope you had adequate insurance. I have been through this. I now have stated value insurance. BTW, my daughter just got her learners permit today! So, I had to chew her azz to be very careful, just because you got in an accident. :rolleyes: Hope everything comes out good.