A moderators view of the board!

Very nice. Its good to know the effort put forth in order to keep this place clean and organized. And for free, Another reason why this forum is so great.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You did go to Hennessy. Im surprised you're still able to sit down ;)

They did a great job. My heartfelt thanks go to Don Goldman, David Jette, &
William Rollins at the Lake Forest facility. The only problem now is that I
am afraid to put the spurs to it. Should be a pretty easy low to mid 11 sec
car with a good shoe behind the wheel.Considering that I'm not a good shoe,
and I don't want anybody to see me run a 16 sec pass in an 11 sec car.

Pulled about 735 or so, (depending upon how you do the calculations) CSHP, or
612 RWHP & high 5 something for RWTQ, both SAE CF, 91 octane on a standard Dynojet.
The PRK version of the Hennessey V700 does not include headers.
And I still might consider the Alkycontrol methanol injection kit that I have
stored away in my closet.

I am now calculating the GPM (gallons per mile) it gets. Speaking of hurting &
not sitting down.

They did a great job. My heartfelt thanks go to Don Goldman, David Jette, &
William Rollins at the Lake Forest facility. The only problem now is that I
am afraid to put the spurs to it. Should be a pretty easy low to mid 11 sec
car with a good shoe behind the wheel.Considering that I'm not a good shoe,
and I don't want anybody to see me run a 16 sec pass in an 11 sec car.

Pulled about 735 or so, (depending upon how you do the calculations) CSHP, or
612 RWHP & high 5 something for RWTQ, both SAE CF, 91 octane on a standard Dynojet.
The PRK version of the Hennessey V700 does not include headers.
And I still might consider the Alkycontrol methanol injection kit that I have
stored away in my closet.

I am now calculating the GPM (gallons per mile) it gets. Speaking of hurting &
not sitting down.

I think you are under estimating your car...

Bryan

Although I am sure that it was a Texas version, which includes headers & 93 tune, and a 6MT transmission was run to an 11.1 @ 128 MPH in the 1/4. that might have been with slicks, too.

I'm bumping this for a reason! If you haven't read it yet please do! While the mods are here to help it's about time that fights in threads to stop, and stop now! If the thread isn't about you or you didn't purchase something from the person in question stay the hell out of it! If you want to pick a fight, it WILL be stopped, one way or another! If the thread doesn't have anything to do with you don't bother posting something!:mad:

Just some quick props to you guys. I find it amusing that people think a computer screen makes them tough. Have a great day, Jon

I can see a Moderator's job isn't that easy around here......but you sure explained it very well....now I see what's involved in being one.......I'm too soft hearted to be one, I'd just let the professionals do it, like you've been doing.....and you do a damn good job, too.........I wouldn't want to mess with ol' Charlie, not with all those damn guns you have cocked and loaded around there. No sir. I'll always behave here, I promise. Besides, I'm gettin' too damn old to misbehave.........:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Kudos to the moderators on the board, I've had a grin on most things they say, especially charlief1, your work is appreciated, if people could use an ounce of common sense, it would save you guys using a pound of your authority, just my opinion especially since I've been here only a short time. Thank you for all you guys do!

Very well said Charlie! And yes this type of work behind the scenes does go unnoticed most of the time.... Thanks to Shane, Jay and ALL the moderators for what they do to give all of us a place to come and learn about these cars, without this board I think you would see A Lot more of these cars in back yards! ;)

X2 ... Also want to give a HUGE thanks to you Charlie.. cause not only are you such a great asset to our online family. ... you care... above and beyond. From all your help with locating parts in my HRPT emergency to a personal donation to Shriners Hospital Car show benefit that im working on..... YOU JUST ROCK !!

I'm bumping this for a reason! If you haven't read it yet please do! While the mods are here to help it's about time that fights in threads to stop, and stop now! If the thread isn't about you or you didn't purchase something from the person in question stay the hell out of it! If you want to pick a fight, it WILL be stopped, one way or another! If the thread doesn't have anything to do with you don't bother posting something!:mad:
Oh Charlie...you have no idea the restraint I show when I read a post from someone just egging on a bad situation already. I'm so tired of the 6th grade girl drama...it's gotta stop. I live here. I read most everything and offer help when ever I can. I get sarcastic sometimes when members make simple issues into big issues. I'm blunt and to the point, but not offensive. I tippy-toe'd around here for my first few years, but now I got my foundation about these cars and have a solid understanding. I have been in the car scene for almost 3 decades and have belonged to other forums...this one is the largest and the best...hands down. You mods, along with Jay and Shane are top notch.

X2 ... Also want to give a HUGE thanks to you Charlie.. cause not only are you such a great asset to our online family. ... you care... above and beyond. From all your help with locating parts in my HRPT emergency to a personal donation to Shriners Hospital Car show benefit that im working on..... YOU JUST ROCK !!

Hey sweetie...they will all just accept great big "hugs" from you!!! That's it...just some big hugs!!! I'm not a mod...but I'd take one too...wink

Hey sweetie...they will all just accept great big "hugs" from you!!! That's it...just some big hugs!!! I'm not a mod...but I'd take one too...wink

Anytime our paths cross in person, come up and say hi.... hugs happily given. :)

Im planning on going to the BCA nats in South Bend, Indiana. .. also planning on hitn Meltdown Drags just north of Chicago.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I'm glad you guys do what you do. I absolutely love this board. Keep up the great work.