Don't get caught on the street with your GNX!

Nothing that it requires a whole 7 months of schooling.Aircraft Mechanic,Now that yur back please show me your magical ticket writing formula that alters time as we know it.

I think mommy is ringing the supper bell. Then it's time for bed. Maybe when you figure out how to quote someone vs. typing is what someone says I'll come back and smack you around a little more....:rolleyes: Your apparently not to bright.

Nite-nite numbnutz.

I think mommy is ringing the supper bell. Then it's time for bed. Maybe when you figure out how to quote someone vs. typing is what someone says I'll come back and smack you around a little more....:rolleyes: Your apparently not to bright.

Nite-nite numbnutz.

Better?Now answer this question 3+4

Maybe mommy can read you this as a bed time story.....:eek: Im assuming ur like 8 years old so tell her to read slow so you can understand.

Attachments

• 1b686f5cc5a6e636.jpg
    1b686f5cc5a6e636.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 218
Seriously? More pictures dont use all of that 7 months of schooling here save it for making coffee for the senior dog groomers.

How can you look yur kids in the eye and tell them the importance of higher education when you went to school just long enough to be a barber?

A yellow light DOES NOT mean stop

How many running yellow light tickets have I written? Probably a couple hundred or so.

:rolleyes: You could write a running a yellow light ticket (if that were actually a violation) continuously throughout the day because, since lights turn from green to yellow instantaneously, it is physically impossible for someone to stop if they are within a certain distance of the intersection. That's what the yellow is for, to warn people that the red is coming so be prepared to stop... and to give those for whom it is physically impossible to stop time to get on through.

Here ya go wannabe street lawyer.....:eek: Sec. 14-299. Traffic control signals. 2) Yellow: Vehicular traffic facing a steady yellow signal is thereby warned that the related green movement is being terminated or that a red indication will be exhibited immediately thereafter, when vehicular traffic shall stop before entering the intersection unless so close to the intersection that a stop cannot be made in safety; pedestrians facing a steady yellow signal, except when directed by separate pedestrian-control signals, are thereby advised that there is insufficient time to cross the roadway before a red indication is shown and no pedestrian shall then start to cross the roadway.

The phrase you highlighted in red refers to actions pertaining to the red light, not yellow. It says that when the red indication is exhibited vehicular traffic shall stop before entering the intersection. Prior to that the paragraph is just explaining that the yellow light is warning you that the red is coming and AT THAT POINT you will have to stop.

So speeding up to get thru the yellow light is the same violation as eating the red light.

Nope.

It's actually common sense since the light is turning red immediately thereafter. Common sense you obviously lack.

The irony of this statement is beyond delicious.

So educate urself before you shoot ur mouth off next time and look like a complete idiot.:rolleyes:

And this one is even better since the very statute you quoted doesn't even say what you think it does! :p

:rolleyes: You could write a running a yellow light ticket (if that were actually a violation) continuously throughout the day because, since lights turn from green to yellow instantaneously, it is physically impossible for someone to stop if they are within a certain distance of the intersection. That's what the yellow is for, to warn people that the red is coming so be prepared to stop... and to give those for whom it is physically impossible to stop time to get on through.

The phrase you highlighted in red refers to actions pertaining to the red light, not yellow. It says that when the red indication is exhibited vehicular traffic shall stop before entering the intersection. Prior to that the paragraph is just explaining that the yellow light is warning you that the red is coming and AT THAT POINT you will have to stop.

Nope.

The irony of this statement is beyond delicious.

And this one is even better since the very statute you quoted doesn't even say what you think it does! :p

I cannot wait until he summons his many months of higher education and finds a funny picture to deflect your criticism of his stupidity.Your screwed.

I've been on the job for 13 years. It's only like 20 yellow/red light tickets a year. Less then 1 a month. :)

As far as ur second question.... Yes and no. Perception reaction time is 1.6 seconds. Meaning, it takes you 1.6 seconds to take ur foot off the accelerator and onto the brake. It takes the brain 1.6 seconds to compute that when making a determination that you need to stop for whatever reason. So if you are traveling the posted speed limit and have NOT entered the intersection yet you should have plenty of time to apply ur brakes and safely stop. If you have already enterered the intersection and now under the light then NO you should not stop because it is not safe to do so.

HUH?? Now why would you want to take your foot off the pedal, and put it onto the brake? lol. When I approach an intersection, and I think it may turn yellow when Im near it, I downshift to 2nd, waay before the actual intersection, though I dont speed. If it begins to change, I floor it, and I always make it thru. :)

OK. So I am tossing my two cents in then I'm out of this one due to the maturity level just way down on this one. Sandboxes and Pictures...lol...come on guys!

The way your law reads as you posted, If you wrote a red light ticket for going through a yellow light, that would be a bad ticket. The only way you would be able to write that ticket would be if you could "PROVE" that the car could have stopped safely. Which would be nearly impossible because there is no way for you to judge each vehicles stopping capabilities as to what is safe for that vehicle or not. Not sure about you guys, my Buick don't stop worth a ****...lol.

However, you can bet your ass that I would write you a speeding ticket if you accelerated to catch that light. We knew you were traveling at least the speed limit if not more when that light turned yellow, then you dropped a gear and accelerated through.....Speeding ticket is the correct ticket for that one. 28-701A in Arizona.

As for as the whole hate of cops thing: If you weren't doing anything wrong you wouldn't have a problem. If you don't put your self in situations where questions might arise, you won't have a problem. Not saying there is not abuse, but some people seem to think that corruption runs rampid in the streets. Yea, The cops are going to roll up and take your lunch money....hahaha!

So two things in closing:

1st: Everyone hates the cops, Until they need them

2nd: Arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics, even if you win, Your still a retard!

LOL!
Does AZ have a nuisance law for tickets below 5mph over the posted limit?

Around here we don't worry about speeding up. Our yellows are too short for the speed limits. There really isn't time to speed up. It's slam the brakes or run the red. All the cops think they're gonna be SWAT someday and are above actual traffic duty that doesn't involve a crash, that probly occurs cuz nobody ever gets a signal ticket. Then we blame the tourist's who don't know better than to keep outa a green intersection till all 1-5 cars intending to run the light have cleared out:p Especially the left turn'rs!:mad: Two or three at every light after the red, every time! I'm a real d!ck about it and have blocked turns with my car, then they get to b!tch all the way to somewhere they can turn and go back!:D:D

Arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics, even if you win, Your still a retard!

That is the most insensitive thing I have read since Harry Reid's "light skinned Negro" comment. Unless you can prove you are a registered Democrat I call for you to be banned for that statement.

1st: Everyone hates the cops, Until they need them

!

If you are a cop that is not a good attitude to have IMO... I don't feel that way. I support 4 different counties sheriffs depts and that many or more city police locations and the state HP with donations...

Most cops are cool IMO. Some are azzes... I have found though that most times as long as you are nice and treat them with respect you get the same in return... I don't like people getting nasty with me for doing my job so why should I get nasty with them for doing theirs?

BTW, the brakes do not work on the buick that good thing does work:biggrin::biggrin:

Wow. The special Olympics comment is just plain mean. :mad: Really not funny at all Mr GDane.

Unless you can prove you are a registered Democrat I call for you to be banned for that statement.

Sorry, didn't realize I needed to be sensitive.:D
And as for being a registered Democrat...HAHAHAHA, I would never claim that.

Full cop supporter here. Not a cop, do have a degree in criminal justice. Just get sick of everybody whining about how the cops have to much power, and how they abuse it...Blah Blah Blah. ... Not saying there is not a**holes out there, but there is definitely a difference between that and abuse.

If this law passes. Police can seize your car. Chirping your tires even under the speed limit can be considered street racing. It will be up to the cops to decide if they want to "deem" it street racing. They'll be looking for every big dollar street machine out here, just waiting for them to accelate fast or chirp the tires. The GNX phrase was just an example of a rare car that could be taken off the streets by them even if they were not actually street racing. For you to comment like that...you must be a cop.

can't wait to see the first prius seize

i can chirp tires in the pri pri all day