Dhauser, moderator strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly an a$$hole to me too! All i did was reopen the thread.

:stickintheeye:

Hey Bryan, How about you mind your own damn business regarding moderating issues that have nothing to do with you. Nobody made you "moderator of the moderators," and I don't know who you think you are stepping in to issues that aren't yours to handle. If you've suddenly become the administrator of the site who is in charge of moderation, then let me know. But since I talked on the phone to an administrator about this very issue on Sunday, I'm pretty sure you're not. He knows exactly what is going on, so if you have an issue about it, so talk to gofstbuick about it. I could care less if you and TwoBryans are good buddies, or if you personally don't like the way this issue is being handled. IT IS NOT YOUR ISSUE, no matter how much you want to make it so.

That note to Quick6 doesn't surprise me at all. You should see his insecure, crybaby e-mails in our conversations when I called him out on the P.O.S. he sold me. He swears, talks in circle, gets about 50% of his information correct, and maybe absorbs about 50% of the point of the conversation. Doug Hauser misrepresented and flat out lied about the GN I bought from him this past winter. The "Show Quality" car I bought from him turned out to be a hacked together Ghetto car with 3 different shades of black paint and tons of surprises, many I have found out he knew about and blatantly lied to me about. Am I a jackass for trusting him and not inspecting the car in person? Absolutely. Does he have the maturity and integrity to be a moderator on this site? Obvioulsy not.

That note to Quick6 doesn't surprise me at all. You should see his insecure, crybaby e-mails in our conversations when I called him out on the P.O.S. he sold me. He swears, talks in circle, gets about 50% of his information correct, and maybe absorbs about 50% of the point of the conversation. Doug Hauser misrepresented and flat out lied about the GN I bought from him this past winter. The "Show Quality" car I bought from him turned out to be a hacked together Ghetto car with 3 different shades of black paint and tons of surprises, many I have found out he knew about and blatantly lied to me about. Am I a jackass for trusting him and not inspecting the car in person? Absolutely. Does he have the maturity and integrity to be a moderator on this site? Obvioulsy not.

This is exactly why I sport a woody at people that half assedly try to sell their cars here with no documentation of condition of the car (ie: pictures, code legend or price) then they want to act as indignant as a preachers wife in a whore house when you ask legitimate questions about the car. They can blow that up their skirt and get their panties in a wad and attack potential buyers as tire kickers and dreamers. Below me.

People have no choice if they want their cars to sell. They arent giving them away. They are only worth what the market will bring. People dont have money (or credit:rolleyes: ) to buy cars like they did 3 years ago so they are worth a lot less.

Just because people are careless with their money does not make my or ur car worth any less money. If people can't or simply choose not to pay what the car is worth then that is their problem. Not the sellers.

People are selling their cars for less then they are worth simply because the SELLER needs the money. Not because the car is WORTH less money.

Just because people are careless with their money does not make my or ur car worth any less money. If people can't or simply choose not to pay what the car is worth then that is their problem. Not the sellers.

People are selling their cars for less then they are worth simply because the SELLER needs the money. Not because the car is WORTH less money.

Wrong it does make our cars worth less. The economy is bad because of a lot of things and the fact that people are and have been careless with their $ is one of the reasons. The same 90% that owe are also the same % of people on this board that owe. They are under hard times and they have to sell. If the car was worth more it would sell for more regardless of how bad it is. Clearly a buyers market. The problem is there is a lot less potential buyers because they dont have the $. Its not like anyone can go get approved on a used car loan for one of these. Not going to happen. The only way to get it is with cash. Those that do have the $ are not spending it. Value of specialty cars plummets.

I believe that the turndown of the economy is the predominant factor in the value of our car right now. That in turn is driving a lot of other factors that are contributors. I think that people being careless with their money has very little to do with the value of our cars. Our cars, or high performance cars and collector cars seem to go through about a 10 year cycle. Think about it, these cars were down in value about 10 years ago. I have previously been somewhat of a collector of guns over the years and it seems that they go through the same cycle. I think that the economy is somewhat worse that they would like for you to believe.
Now on the other hand, I did what I could do to jump-start the economy, I purchased a brand new Cad '09 CTS-V last month. You can't live forever and you can't take it with you. I plan on keeping my turbo brick through it all, too.

I have seen all of this thread I care too. It is over. A decision is being made...

If you want to discuss the value issues please start another thread.

Thanks,
Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.