Here's the GN you've been waiting for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very nice car from a well respected member. Can't go wrong with this one.

GLWS! :biggrin:

Sorry to see you sell it very nice car, someone will get a real sweet ride! Don't blame you though I am also thinking on selling mine also. Good luck with sale , and more important good luck to you ,Take care

Thanks for all of the compliments guys. And all of you that know me personally you know this is very hard for me to do. I swore I would NEVER sell this car. Things change in life....

Hve had requests for underside pics. Here they are.

Attachments

• underside 003.jpg
    underside 003.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,176
  • underside 004.jpg
    underside 004.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,177
  • underside 005.jpg
    underside 005.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2,174
  • underside 006.jpg
    underside 006.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,177
  • underside 007.jpg
    underside 007.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2,169
more underside

Attachments

• underside 008.jpg
    underside 008.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 2,173
  • underside 010.jpg
    underside 010.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2,158
  • underside 011.jpg
    underside 011.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2,163
  • underside 013.jpg
    underside 013.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2,172
  • underside 015.jpg
    underside 015.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2,159
This car is def. top notch!!

Guys,
I have seen this car in person. It is what I wish my car could be!! Whoever buys this will NOT be dissappointed. This is a fast street car, like he said, its not a "race car". Ed, good luck with the sale. I understand why you are selling.

To anyone even considering buying a GN take it from me this is the cleanest one I've seen in person. When I first saw his car I couldn't believe how awesome it was. Pictures don't even come close to telling how this car really looks.

Good Luck with the sale Ed.

Nice ride, where did you find those tires?
They were very hard to get. They are discontinued from Goodyear. I got the last ones that were straggling around at different tire shops here in Louisiana. I love the thread pattern. It cost me $1000 for these tires. They have less than 200 miles on them.

Nice car and glws. What kind of airscoop is that in the last picture before the pics of underneath?

Nice car and glws. What kind of airscoop is that in the last picture before the pics of underneath?

It was a homemade scoop. Used a Rubbermaid trashcan. My wife wasnt to thrilled to see her new trashcan had dissappeared from the kitchen.

Well here it goes...

$18,500. Absolute rock bottom...not a penny less or it stays in my shop.

Dont get in a rush to sell it and wind up giving it away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its wont cost you anything for it to sit there for a while. Dont get impatient!!!

Update

Very nice car. I am in the process of getting 87 GN with T-tops. But you got me thinking twice now. I assume it needs nothing to be road ready. Will your wife drive the car or is it too much?

BTW can't go wrong with 2112 or Hemispheres :)

Very nice car. I am in the process of getting 87 GN with T-tops. But you got me thinking twice now. I assume it needs nothing to be road ready. Will your wife drive the car or is it too much?

BTW can't go wrong with 2112 or Hemispheres :)

My wife wont ride in it anymore. She doesnt like to go sideways.:D My kids love it though.:)

It is very docile and gets great gas mileage as long as you dont put your foot into it. If you crank all the way down on the boost controller it would be very tame and "wife" proof.

It is 100% road ready. All it needs is gas and oil changes along with some methanol in the tank when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.