Here's the GN you've been waiting for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Damn, Ed.... I am sorry to hear you're selling the car man. I know it sucks for you big time. Good luck with the sale.

Sucks, but congrats Ed, you will be back. Maybe we can come back like the beatles....... together lol.

Deposit received. Buyer picking up this saturday.

You suck!! I hope you are getting what it is worth and not just giving it away to get rid of it.
Thats why i dont think I could ever sell mine. Too much time and money and blood sweat and tears into it! talk to you soon.

If all goes as planned, I in no way would want to feel your pain when you walk out to your mancave Sunday morning. You'll probably feel like the only thing left in there, a dumbbell.

I am feeling the love from my brothers this morning huh?:rolleyes:

I was a little sick to my stomach last night but life will go on.:redface:

I was a little sick to my stomach last night but life will go on.:redface:

As I have learned Ed, 6 times myself.

Life does go on, and the sun comes up the next day.

All this will do is make the next one that much sweeter, ask me how I know :cool:

Maybe the buyer will let us know how they like their new toy. :biggrin:

Maybe he will chime in when he is ready.

Thanks for all of the kind words on this thread. I really appreciate the friendship and support.

Ed

Ed,

Your garage is to nice not to have a GN in it. So I'll bring mine and put it in there for a while.

The only catch is when I come get it back it has to look, sound, drive, handle and perform like yours. lol

congrats on the sale. God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.