Here's the GN you've been waiting for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice car. I am in the process of getting 87 GN with T-tops. But you got me thinking twice now. I assume it needs nothing to be road ready. Will your wife drive the car or is it too much?

BTW can't go wrong with 2112 or Hemispheres :)

Don't think about it, just buy it if you have the means. Also, trust me over time with a really fast car, YOU DON'T WANT T-TOPS. This car is as nice as you will find for the money. You will not regret this purchase!!!

Ed, only you know your situation but I've seen your car in person and that price is just to low for that car. If I were to sell mine I would have to get at least what you are asking and my car doesn't even come close to comparing to yours. God bless

This car makes you lust. I was looking at all the pics of it yesterday and the first image that popped in my head this morning when I woke up was this car. If i had this every time I got in I'd probably feel like I was cheating on my wife. LOL

Don't think about it, just buy it if you have the means. Also, trust me over time with a really fast car, YOU DON'T WANT T-TOPS. This car is as nice as you will find for the money. You will not regret this purchase!!!

exactly:cool:

Did you keep all the stock parts off the car.

The car came with a TA-60 turbo, 36lb injectors and hooker headers. I do not have the original turbo or exhaust manifolds. Other parts were sold over time to buy more goodies.

When I say it can be brought back to stock...that is meaning there is no cage in the car or other drastic modifications of the body or interior to hinder you. That being said this car is probably best the way it is. There are plenty of bone stock GN's out there that come up for sale if that is what you wish. It would be alot time, money and effort to revert back but it could be done.

The way this car is setup with the mods it is ready to drive on the interstate, cruise to the car show, take the family for ice cream or run low 11's all day at the track if you want. Your choice.

This car makes you lust. I was looking at all the pics of it yesterday and the first image that popped in my head this morning when I woke up was this car. If i had this every time I got in I'd probably feel like I was cheating on my wife. LOL

I dont know whether to thank you for the compliment or refer you to a sex therapist.:D;)

The car came with a TA-60 turbo, 36lb injectors and hooker headers. I do not have the original turbo or exhaust manifolds. Other parts were sold over time to buy more goodies.

When I say it can be brought back to stock...that is meaning there is no cage in the car or other drastic modifications of the body or interior to hinder you. That being said this car is probably best the way it is. There are plenty of bone stock GN's out there that come up for sale if that is what you wish. It would be alot time, money and effort to revert back but it could be done.

The way this car is setup with the mods it is ready to drive on the interstate, cruise to the car show, take the family for ice cream or run low 11's all day at the track if you want. Your choice.

I've got about half a room full of stock parts if you want any to go with the sale, just pm me if somebody wants all the stock stuff Ed. We can meet around oh I don't know, how's manchac (good lunch)!

I've got about half a room full of stock parts if you want any to go with the sale, just pm me if somebody wants all the stock stuff Ed. We can meet around oh I don't know, how's manchac (good lunch)!

Why go back to drinking $2 bottles of wine when your used to Crown Royal?:D

I wouldnt put one stock thing back on this car. Like I said, its set up to be a daily driver as it sits. Thanks for the post though...it is good of you to offer if someone is holding back because of this. I will holler if I need.

Ed, just keep it. This is something you're going to regret for a long time!

Ed, just keep it. This is something you're going to regret for a long time!

Damon you know how I feel about all of this. We've had long talks.

If someone doesnt jump on this deal soon I just might lose my nerve and keep it......

Damn, that's a hell of a price for a hell of a car. Mine is a 48k mile car, super clean like yours, nothing butchered etc, but you have a lot more bolt on's, etc. and I would ask at least 18-19k for mine if I sold it. Good luck, and somebody get off your wallet, because you won't build it anywhere near this price. :D

Just to answer all of my PM's at once: $18,500 is the ROCK BOTTOM price.

Please do not PM me and ask how low I will go.

Thank you.

Ed

I know, I know.....Even my wife wants me to keep it. Can you believe that?

I can help her reverse her decision and let her know how much money you've invested without her knowledge. However Ed this is the one time to trust a woman and I'm on her side, keep the car.

It's like part of the family. Allot of t&m went into it. Hard to let go but life sometimes deals blows. :( I'm a small business owner as well and I can tell you these are tough times.

I can help her reverse her decision and let her know how much money you've invested without her knowledge. However Ed this is the one time to trust a woman and I'm on her side, keep the car.

She wanted to read all of the posts and description of the car but I told her it was boring. If she ever found out how much money I have in the car or even how much I am selling it for she would divorce me. I told her I am selling it for $3000. She thinks its a 1987 Buick Hooptie as she calls it.

Robby if you tell her I will never work on your car again.:D

Here's an idea, why don't you just keep the car. No one wants to pay what it's worth anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.