Dhauser, moderator strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twobryans

Twobryans is aces in my book. It's people like him that make our cars enjoyable and this site fun with knowledge being shared without question. Just keeping it real here...

Thumbs up Bryan!!

GNDen

See above post, I need a campaign crew:biggrin:

As self appointed campaign manager....I can say; Ty stands for honesty,integrity, and above all he believes in America's oldest profession.......:biggrin:

He promises a beer in every fridge a turbo in every garage and a hooker on every speed dial.

Vote for Ty.........

I just ran full speed into the bedroom, where my wife then asked me what the hell was I doing....my response, Looking for the hooker that JOHNDEEREGN was promising in his election campaign.

All I got out of that was a middle finger, so my next stop is going to be the garage, as I grab a beer out of the fridge on my way...don't let me down Ty

As self appointed campaign manager....I can say; Ty stands for honesty,integrity, and above all he believes in America's oldest profession.......:biggrin:

He promises a beer in every fridge a turbo in every garage and a hooker on every speed dial.

Vote for Ty.........

DAMN RIGHT ON RONNIE! THATS MY MAN!:biggrin:

All he really needs to promise is prices in every ad and no BS.

YOU GOT IT!

That is to come. But nobody gets elected on the issues.

NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL:cool:

I just ran full speed into the bedroom, where my wife then asked me what the hell was I doing....my response, Looking for the hooker that JOHNDEEREGN was promising in his election campaign.

All I got out of that was a middle finger, so my next stop is going to be the garage, as I grab a beer out of the fridge on my way...don't let me down Ty

I WONT LET YOU DOWN, AND I EVEN HAVE A CASH FOR CLUNKERS PLAN for anyone that owns RICE:biggrin:

Time to break the silence!

All he really needs to promise is prices in every ad and no BS.

Matt,

If he promised that, then he would have to price his own stuff in his own ads.:eek: I know that Ty does price his stuff anyway and he does definitely have my vote! Well, that could change when he becomes moderator if he wanted.

Now, don't you know that as moderator, it is your God given right to price, or not price or stupidly price what you are selling. All you do is become a moderator and then you can create and post rules that you don't have to follow.:rolleyes:

Oh, yeah, by the way, there are NO rules in the Buicks for sale section about having to price cars to start with.:biggrin: The only section of the site where you have to price cars according to the POSTED rules is in the NON Buick part of the website.

Just wanted to make that clear to everyone to be sure that we all follow the rules as they are written and posted. Remember, for some of us, even when we follow the rules, our threads get locked for no valid reason.;)

So the reality is unless you are a moderator, it really does not matter whether you follow the rules or not, you are still subject to the wrath of the Moderator Gods! :eek:

A good and wise friend told me one time:

"TB.com rules:

Rule #1 Moderators can do what they want.

Rule #2 See Rule#1"

Unfortunately for me, as long as things are what they are with the current moderation of the cars for sale section and the ownerships blindness, or unwillingness(not sure which) to make the moderator follow the rules as written. I will continue to post and have some sarcastic humor, poking fun at the silly way the cars for sale section is currently run.

I will always stand up for all of our rights and as long as the moderator is not required to follow the same rules the rest of us have to for us to post what we want however we want.

When the ownership(which seems to like to simply ignore me) of this site wakes the hell up and requires the moderators to follow the same rules that the rest of us do, I'll shut up about this. Until then, I'll voice my opinion as long as I have a breath in my body and stand behind all of the good members of this board and their rights to not have to follow the rules either.:biggrin:

Bryan:biggrin:

Vote for Ty.........

Hell, if Ty will provide all of that, I'll vote for him twice!;)

Well, Has anyone spoke to Shane or Jay about this issue on Doug? And is there being anything done about his practices?

SW.

Well, Has anyone spoke to Shane or Jay about this issue on Doug? And is there being anything done about his practices?

SW.

Scot,

Yes, when all this stupidity started, I contacted Shane directly and this was the last response that I received:

fromShane Grimsley <shane@ncshane.com>
toBryan Turner <bryanturner01@gmail.com>
dateFri, Nov 21, 2008 at 6:03 PM
subjectRE: Should I assume.....
11/21/08 Reply

"Bryan,
I was referring to the root causes of the problem… I will remove the posts in those threads and reopen them. If you don't mind send me a PM with the links!

Thanks,
Shane Grimsley"

I did exactly as Shane requested the very next day and of course, as you can all see, my threads plainly have still not been reopened. I have sent multiple emails and can provide copies of everything I say here as proof that Shane has not done what he said and has ignored every attempt at contact since he sent me the above email on 11/21/2008. If he had been man enough to do what he said of course, I would not be here writing this.

It is all very stupid and makes no sense that he would outright lie to me then ignore me ever since.:eek:

As of my writing of this, absolutely nothing productive has been done other than Shane send me a message THROUGH Joe Cheung that Doug and I should just kiss and make up. What a laugh! I didn't do anything wrong and Doug has a chip on his shoulder for nothing IMHO. What the hell would I have to make up for? I am not the one that posted the pricing rule on this site and then went on since then to post 65 vehicles for sale of which 25 either had no pricing, ridiculous pricing(based on Dougs own comment) or were opinion threads that don't belong in the cars for sale section to start with. Doug just has continually thumbed his nose at all of us while he feels no need to follow his own rules.:rolleyes:

Shane knows VERY well what is going on and is aware of this thread as well. Shane has posted in this thread and commented that he hasn't read and doesn't intend to read the whole thread, and then acts as if he doesn't know that Doug makes his living selling his cars on here. Bryan is doing nothing more than TRYING to sell cars from his PERSONAL collection and being hassled by the moderator/car dealer. It is Shane's board to run the way he wants too so I don't see anything changing, he has and will continue to protect who he wants. Rules seem to be only for the un-protected. I believe this will be the downfall of this board. Sad.

Shane knows VERY well what is going on and is aware of this thread as well. Shane has posted in this thread and commented that he hasn't read and doesn't intend to read the whole thread, and then acts as if he doesn't know that Doug makes his living selling his cars on here. Bryan is doing nothing more than TRYING to sell cars from his PERSONAL collection and being hassled by the moderator/car dealer. It is Shane's board to run the way he wants too so I don't see anything changing, he has and will continue to protect who he wants. Rules seem to be only for the un-protected. I believe this will be the downfall of this board. Sad.

Bryan,

Believe me friend, I could not agree more! A damn shame IMHO! My biggest issue is that everyone should have to follow the same rules and when he tells someone he is going to do something, he should have the balls to do what he says he will rather than simply ignore them after lying to them.:rolleyes:

Scot,

Yes, when all this stupidity started, I contacted Shane directly and this was the last response that I received:

fromShane Grimsley <shane@ncshane.com>
toBryan Turner <bryanturner01@gmail.com>
dateFri, Nov 21, 2008 at 6:03 PM
subjectRE: Should I assume.....
11/21/08 Reply

"Bryan,
I was referring to the root causes of the problem… I will remove the posts in those threads and reopen them. If you don't mind send me a PM with the links!

Thanks,
Shane Grimsley"

I did exactly as Shane requested the very next day and of course, as you can all see, my threads plainly have still not been reopened. I have sent multiple emails and can provide copies of everything I say here as proof that Shane has not done what he said and has ignored every attempt at contact since he sent me the above email on 11/21/2008. If he had been man enough to do what he said of course, I would not be here writing this.

It is all very stupid and makes no sense that he would outright lie to me then ignore me ever since.:eek:

As of my writing of this, absolutely nothing productive has been done other than Shane send me a message THROUGH Joe Cheung that Doug and I should just kiss and make up. What a laugh! I didn't do anything wrong and Doug has a chip on his shoulder for nothing IMHO. What the hell would I have to make up for? I am not the one that posted the pricing rule on this site and then went on since then to post 65 vehicles for sale of which 25 either had no pricing, ridiculous pricing(based on Dougs own comment) or were opinion threads that don't belong in the cars for sale section to start with. Doug just has continually thumbed his nose at all of us while he feels no need to follow his own rules.:rolleyes:
I belive Shane will do the right thing eventually. He is a very buisy guy and he doesn't return my e-mails sometimes but I know it's not on purpose.

Hope everyting works out!

SW.

Status
Not open for further replies.