Atco results ...Melissa ran 10.10 @132

Darn nice job Melissa...
I guess Dad and Russ deserve an attaboy as well.

Dan is she running a T-brake or off the foot brake?
Again, great job everybody.

Wow, smokin times. This has to be the fastest 66 out there, if you are looking to push it, go PTE .85 and trim some fat, how much she weigh??

Is this a 200 4r car, lock up converter??

I saw you were looking to notch it, but thats a nice 60ft but every little bit gets you a 9!!:eek:

Great time. I can vouch that the car is a driver. Very impressive.

Great car insanely quick for whats on it and grumpy is a great dude to boot... Russ was jumping up and down like a kid in a candy store wanting to turn that thing up LOL :D

Great meeting you grumpy :)

nah no front mount for us.. we are to "low tech" :redface: .. we drive it to much .. hell got stuck in Boston traffic for an hour the other day ... :eek: motor combo is stayin ... makes enuff power like Razor said :biggrin: Melissa can come out harder .. this was only the 3rd test and tune for this new car for her :eek: :cool:

Congrats on your new best. You are really working that 66 turbo. Are you still running drag radials or have you upgraded to a slick yet?

Congrats on your new best. You are really working that 66 turbo. Are you still running drag radials or have you upgraded to a slick yet?

NO SLICKS !!! :eek: really want to stay on drag radials .. Now it looks like we may venture to Cecil County :rolleyes: :eek: :biggrin: PRAY for sun :p

Aww c'mon..Just slap on some slicks and a front mount, and ull easily be in the 9's then!!:biggrin:

Aww c'mon..Just slap on some slicks and a front mount, and ull easily be in the 9's then!!:biggrin:

What do you think front mount is gonna do to make more power? It's already makin 9 sec power.....The V4 flows plenty of air, the alky cools it off, what possible good would putting a FM on there accomplish?

Save weight by lightening the wallet?