Atco results ...Melissa ran 10.10 @132

Grumpy

Thread killer
Made it down to Atco sat/sun.. This mornin she ran 10.10 @132!!!:eek: Car is still running so my Mazda still has it's own motor if we decide to put it back in .. Her new motor is just about done .. She will use this one till it's ready to drop in . I hate pushing cars around !!! Easier to drive them .. I was reading in other threads people wondering about "IF" we run pump gas :rolleyes: Why wouldn't we .. Mater of fact we filled up the car and truck before we left .. Still have a 1/2 tank left .. DROVE it around down there and to the track !! this is NOT a race car .. It's Melissa's beater :p ok more tomorrow :eek:

Congrats Grumpy..... you are my hero!....... :wink:

I hope this inspires others... to keep it simple! This thing really hauls the mail.... w/o giving up all that really make it a street car....

ummm it wasn't me ...It's her car with her drivin :eek: :biggrin: and Russ tryin to bleed everything out of it :p ohhhh it will have some left with her new motor :eek:

That is awesome Grumpy!!!! Congrats to both of you!

You should post the recipie in the new forum coming:biggrin:

hmmmm did he run again ??? :confused:

I have no new info.... I am just trying to get him to respond in some fashion.... he seems to poke Razor in the ribs... every once in awhile about him possibly making it in the 9's first on pump gas/alky....on a street car.....

From where I am standing.... I say you have the inside tract Grumpy.... or I should say...Melissa has.....

I'm sure Razor will post some new numbers soon... when he gets the kinks worked out of the relatively new combo....

I have no new info.... I am just trying to get him to respond in some fashion.... he seems to poke Razor in the ribs... every once in awhile about him possibly making it in the 9's first on pump gas/alky....on a street car.....

From where I am standing.... I say you have the inside tract Grumpy.... or I should say...Melissa has.....

I'm sure Razor will post some new numbers soon... when he gets the kinks worked out of the relatively new combo....

well Melissa's new motor is goin in shortly .. Russ Merritt said she would go 9's :rolleyes: :p He has thrown a lot of stupid stuff at this car and it worked like a charm :biggrin: She just has to work on launching the car .. 9's are just a matter of time :eek: here is her slip from yesterday

60'.....1.482
330'...4.160
1/8....6.430
mph..107.72
1/4...10.101
mph..132.66

Amazing job with that combo. Kicked my butt. :eek:

Thanks for saying hi. Nice group of people.

Scott

I didn't realize nobody had run nines with pump gas / ALKY yet. Guess I'll have to next weekend. :D
I went 10.08 @ 137 Friday night leaving with zero boost on the first pass with the new MT drag radials. Hoosiers will be bolted on for Phoenix.
Still an awesome accomplishment for Melissa with a 66 turbo. Plus my car has no A/C, power steering, etc. Great Job Grumpy

think the 66 is almost out of gas at 132 mph? q-trim 82 housing? great run!

nah she only has a small housing BUT ya it's done .. now all she can do is improve the short times .. it will be curious what her new motor will do :biggrin: then I have the Mazda motor back for it to run next year :eek:

I didn't realize nobody had run nines with pump gas / ALKY yet. Guess I'll have to next weekend. :D
I went 10.08 @ 137 Friday night leaving with zero boost on the first pass with the new MT drag radials. Hoosiers will be bolted on for Phoenix.
Still an awesome accomplishment for Melissa with a 66 turbo. Plus my car has no A/C, power steering, etc. Great Job Grumpy

Richie had tied your 100 octane pass. The on C16 went 9.68

Fill it up on 93 and put the number up ;)