WOMW GNX dash, any good and would you buy off them??

jj86gn

Ok,

I read some horrific posts about the guy , Paul Castle, that owns World of MotorWorks, in he shady dealing and sucky customer service. But he does have the only OEM style GNX dash I've seen. What I need to know is would it be worth it to buy off this guy, (is he that much of a crook) or not?? And why or why not.

Also what other vendor sell the GNX dash. I know Postons use to before they went "tits up" and I can't think of anybody else.

X2 !!! Draw your own conclusion on what your reading.. Then you can only blame yourself if it doesn't work out.

Well,

I guess when I searched earlier I didn't include enough wording; which is the reason I posted this.
Thanks for the link turbo nasty. I'm steering well clearing of the company.
But I'm hoping somebody, someday, come out with an OEM style GNX dash. Any other vendor up for the task??? LOL

I think your best bet is to review the links on making your own and go from there. Cost less and if it is screwed up you know whos fault it is!!

Take a look at Dakota Digitals new set up.
Doesn't look half bad and seems fairly bolt in.
Any one else wanna chime in on Dakotas new dash for the G body? Anyone install one yet?

It says the boost gauge will be located underneath the speedo or tach. Too bad they don't show it.

Ok,

I read some horrific posts about the guy , Paul Castle, that owns World of MotorWorks, in he shady dealing and sucky customer service. But he does have the only OEM style GNX dash I've seen. What I need to know is would it be worth it to buy off this guy, (is he that much of a crook) or not?? And why or why not.

Also what other vendor sell the GNX dash. I know Postons use to before they went "tits up" and I can't think of anybody else.

over the years i have dealt with Paul and personally have had no problems------some seem to have had problems and i do not really know all the circumstances-------maybe i am just easy to deal with-------i have installed two of his dashes and while i must say they are a handful they are really no different than the real thing--------years ago i came across several real GNX dashes and they are just as troublesome as Pauls---------he was recently one of the vendors at the TBN event at my shop and i bought several sets of his great looking GNX wheels--------if you have any hesitation about dealing with Paul i will put you at ease--------let me know that you really want one of the dashes and i will order it for you and you can come to my shop and i will help you install it no charge---------pay me for the dash and i guarantee you will leave happy or i will replace it with a REAL GNX dash from my stash.....................RC

PS and bring your gun--------i have some great pistol targets behind the shop :)

Rich,
I might just have to take you up on this offer. But first I gotta come up with the cash.
Guess that means VASCAR!
LOL