dirt bag / scammer

Im sure

you are absolutely right rick, according to paul, the first time all the crap was stolen, it was wayne or he goes by the name mouse here i think. He was hired by paul to help him with his business. Now this time i hear it is his own cousin that he hired to help with his shop. There is a pattern here but i am keeping my comments to my self!

Prasad:cool:
if you have any info that might lead to an arrest & conviction of the criminal . Paul would be very gratefull . The thing stolen were not insured so its all a loss at this point . Ive been robbed by people i trusted also . One was a long term employee i treated like family .. My heart was broken when i caught him . But it did not stop me from putting him in prison .. I have no room for five finger discounts ..

if you have any info that might lead to an arrest & conviction of the criminal . Paul would be very gratefull . The thing stolen were not insured so its all a loss at this point . Ive been robbed by people i trusted also . One was a long term employee i treated like family .. My heart was broken when i caught him . But it did not stop me from putting him in prison .. I have no room for five finger discounts ..

Trust me if I did, no matter what the situation was, I would have given Paul information if I ran across anyone with his or anyone's stolen goods. As matter fact, as upset as I was with the situation about my name getting thrown in the mix, I still gave Paul the information about the Surveillance Company we use so that he doesn’t have to go through suspecting people that have nothing to do with it and giving their names to the police department and so on. Basically all Paul did was hurt him self in the long run business and friendship wise from me and everyone that I surround my self with.

I may not have two Gnx’s or The Silver bullet under my roof but I have hell of lot more parts than Paul and first thing I did was install surveillance 24/7. That's what he should have done in the first place. Trusting anyone and everyone is a no no in my book even if they tell you that they would work for next to nothing. If anything that should be red flag.

Prasad

All of my

trust me if i did, no matter what the situation was, i would have given paul information if i ran across anyone with his or anyone's stolen goods. As matter fact, as upset as i was with the situation about my name getting thrown in the mix, i still gave paul the information about the surveillance company we use so that he doesn’t have to go through suspecting people that have nothing to do with it and giving their names to the police department and so on. Basically all paul did was hurt him self in the long run business and friendship wise from me and everyone that i surround my self with.

I may not have two gnx’s or the silver bullet under my roof but i have hell of lot more parts than paul and first thing i did was install surveillance 24/7. That's what he should have done in the first place. Trusting anyone and everyone is a no no in my book even if they tell you that they would work for next to nothing. If anything that should be red flag.

Prasad

have cameras 24/7 looped back into my office at work & my home . My home office wall looks like a bookies window .. But i dont get robbed anymore . Unless its from the daily sales .then everybody gets caned . I dont think paul meant to hurt you or your reputation .. I know i made that list of people to. Even tho i was with him that day in another state . I think it had more to do with whos been around lately .. Thanks prasad i know you have a good heart & thats what counts .. Oil man

Just wanted to post something Positve about Paul.

I recently ordered a set of GNX/GTA style wheels from him off ebay. I had never heard of him or his business. Then after my wheels were paid for i saw a Very negative thread here on this site. It was all bad and i thought to myself im the next Victim. I quickly contacted Paul and let him know about my new found info on him and how he does business.

He assured me that he was straight up and that i would love the wheels once i got them.

Well my order showed up today and the wheels came with the proper lug nuts caps and center caps with clips and the silver power 6 inserts that i ordered.

I'm Very Happy with the wheels and the quick delivery of the item's purchased.

I will do business with Paul again.

Rick-

Gnx wheels ..

just wanted to post something positve about paul.

I recently ordered a set of gnx/gta style wheels from him off ebay. I had never heard of him or his business. Then after my wheels were paid for i saw a very negative thread here on this site. It was all bad and i thought to myself im the next victim. I quickly contacted paul and let him know about my new found info on him and how he does business.

He assured me that he was straight up and that i would love the wheels once i got them.

Well my order showed up today and the wheels came with the proper lug nuts caps and center caps with clips and the silver power 6 inserts that i ordered.

I'm very happy with the wheels and the quick delivery of the item's purchased.

I will do business with paul again.

Rick-

he was here at my shop today about three hours ago .. If you like those wheels you would chit yourself if you seen what he droped off to me .. Its like christmas . And on his way back from bpg hes bringing me more goodies . Damn i wish it was monday ..

Dave

ok, it's obvious that paul has plenty of fans here, and that's ok, and he may have had several problems that ya'll are trying to help with.

However, in regards to this one particular incident between paul and glen... If you have particulars then by all means you or paul should post them up. Just the incident in question. Not a lot of sidebar bs.

Sure, glen pissed me off with the zddp episode and statements, but i still get some things from him that can't be obtained otherwise.

this is not the thread you started so ill put any thing i want up here .fyi my lube shop chain is the oldest in america. Lots of chains have copied us and our methods . But you dont see me calling the lube police and trying to shut them down . Id go out of my way and spend twice as much before id buy from them again . My wifes brand new nissan has aftermarket turn signals & headlights .nowhere on them does it say nissan . Whats the big deal? Unless you want to control a market all together and dictate who gets your parts & who doesnt . Today i stuck the visor decal i got from them on the back of the garbage truck that dumps my dumpster ... Seemed fitting ...fact is our group of cars is dwindling and people are fighting over market share . If i was glen i would sell the damn things to anyone who wanted to buy them & maintain his share of the market not push other vendors out killing a free sales force .. If someone wants to sell my oil i dont stop them . Because i know they will be back for more .. In sales more is better & quality is set by demand .

In the elevens

You chose the right guy to deal with for sure keep doing business with paul and you will see he is more concerned about the passion for these cars that we have than trying to make a buck. He is about as real as they come you will see. Now as for you Mr. Oil Man I know what little x-mas gifts you got there buddy, it is obviouse they went to the wrong address so you can just hand them right over to me where they belong and there will be no negative feedback left any questions ? LMAO ;)

Hey

you chose the right guy to deal with for sure keep doing business with paul and you will see he is more concerned about the passion for these cars that we have than trying to make a buck. He is about as real as they come you will see. Now as for you mr. Oil man i know what little x-mas gifts you got there buddy, it is obviouse they went to the wrong address so you can just hand them right over to me where they belong and there will be no negative feedback left any questions ? Lmao ;)

my car will be going to pauls to get those things done we have been talking about .. But it must be back in my hands by 8/26/11 . I need it to kick some azz at the midwest meet here in osceola on the 27/28 . Work for you ? & all the stuff went to the right address . I know i programed it into pauls gps .. So he could not get lost on the way .. I bet he's a tierd puppy today he didnt get out of south bend till about 7pm last night on his way to bpg. Another 7 hours . Man goes out of his way for his peeps & customers .. I felt bad