dirt bag / scammer

three turbos

NUNLKME
Dirt bag / scammer wow this guy must be a real piece of work huh? Now it's my turn, I recently went to a car show where this guy who I never met walks up with his kid and looking the car over pretty hard gave many compliments and we talked cars for a while. No harm no foul right? Well we get through talking a bit and as he goes to leave he introduces himself and and hands me his card Paul Castle from World Of Motorworks. Well as I'm walking away I remember reading all the rants about this guy, I tell my wife I just did not get that bad impression people are makeing this guy out to be.:rolleyes: hmmm
It turned out there are some things I'm needing for my clone yet to finish it that he realized and he was interseted in some parts of mine. After several phone conversations he invited my family and I out to his business to check it out and to make our transaction for the parts we each needed. Well I like to form MY OWN OPINION of people and not on what other people say! So we head out to his place, get there and open the door and good lord you would think you just stepped back into 1987 with all the Buick cars and what not. The look on my wifes face was :eek: the look on my face was :eek: then :cool:!!! This guys place is just plain awesome very neat,organized and just screams horse power every where you look. He proceeds to give us a tour and show us all of his inventory and his archives along with letting my daughter and myself sit in his 1000 mile GNX for some photos. Again I'm thinking to myself still not getting that dirt bag feeling, just the oppisite to be honest! I mean this guy showed us every inch of his business, and I don't know that a scammer would go and do all that!! So we continue on our tour through all of his parts and I mean alot! There where a few things I seen that I could realy use, I was like a kid in a candy store. I told him I would definitely be catching back up with him to get these few miscelaneous items. He let me know of a few other options and just to give him a call. He would be happy to help getting the clone completed! Thinking to myself this is definitely not the actions of scammer, It's the actions of a true car enthusiast! :cool:
We continued on talking cars, family and life in general and it was getting late definitely past dinner time. He invites us to go out for some dinner with him and his son so we accepted. Yeah at this point in our evening I'm glad I had decided to use MY OWN JUDGEMENT and not that of others! After dinner my wife and I discussed what had all taken place and both got that feeling of a stand up guy,a TRUE car enthusiest and a guy who loves his son, NOT the scammer/dirt bag others have tryed to make him out to be. Ya know I have read this thread over and over and Im not going to say who was right or wrong with other peoples dealings with Paul because its none of my business and there is ALWAYS 2 sides to every story.

I can say my dealing with him was GREAT, we had alot of fun talking cars and admireing his collection and I WILL CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM in the future.To end my rant I would like to say one thing. I think if people spent as much time trying to maybe talk man to man and handle things in a professional manner like business men instead of sending out emails bad rapping people and putting name calling feedback on the site these things could easily be resolved.
So for those of you who are questioning doing business with WORLD OF MOTORWORKS you will not be disappointed. You can then be the judge of PAUL and have YOUR OWN OPINION!.

Dirt bag / scammer wow this guy must be a real piece of work huh? Now it's my turn, I recently went to a car show where this guy who I never met walks up with his kid and looking the car over pretty hard gave many compliments and we talked cars for a while. No harm no foul right? Well we get through talking a bit and as he goes to leave he introduces himself and and hands me his card Paul Castle from World Of Motorworks. Well as I'm walking away I remember reading all the rants about this guy, I tell my wife I just did not get that bad impression people are makeing this guy out to be.:rolleyes: hmmm
It turned out there are some things I'm needing for my clone yet to finish it that he realized and he was interseted in some parts of mine. After several phone conversations he invited my family and I out to his business to check it out and to make our transaction for the parts we each needed. Well I like to form MY OWN OPINION of people and not on what other people say! So we head out to his place, get there and open the door and good lord you would think you just stepped back into 1987 with all the Buick cars and what not. The look on my wifes face was :eek: the look on my face was :eek: then :cool:!!! This guys place is just plain awesome very neat,organized and just screams horse power every where you look. He proceeds to give us a tour and show us all of his inventory and his archives along with letting my daughter and myself sit in his 1000 mile GNX for some photos. Again I'm thinking to myself still not getting that dirt bag feeling, just the oppisite to be honest! I mean this guy showed us every inch of his business, and I don't know that a scammer would go and do all that!! So we continue on our tour through all of his parts and I mean alot! There where a few things I seen that I could realy use, I was like a kid in a candy store. I told him I would definitely be catching back up with him to get these few miscelaneous items. He let me know of a few other options and just to give him a call. He would be happy to help getting the clone completed! Thinking to myself this is definitely not the actions of scammer, It's the actions of a true car enthusiast! :cool:
We continued on talking cars, family and life in general and it was getting late definitely past dinner time. He invites us to go out for some dinner with him and his son so we accepted. Yeah at this point in our evening I'm glad I had decided to use MY OWN JUDGEMENT and not that of others! After dinner my wife and I discussed what had all taken place and both got that feeling of a stand up guy,a TRUE car enthusiest and a guy who loves his son, NOT the scammer/dirt bag others have tryed to make him out to be. Ya know I have read this thread over and over and Im not going to say who was right or wrong with other peoples dealings with Paul because its none of my business and there is ALWAYS 2 sides to every story.

I can say my dealing with him was GREAT, we had alot of fun talking cars and admireing his collection and I WILL CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM in the future.To end my rant I would like to say one thing. I think if people spent as much time trying to maybe talk man to man and handle things in a professional manner like business men instead of sending out emails bad rapping people and putting name calling feedback on the site these things could easily be resolved.
So for those of you who are questioning doing business with WORLD OF MOTORWORKS you will not be disappointed. You can then be the judge of PAUL and have YOUR OWN OPINION!.

that's probably because he had you face to face. But me my friend i would never do business with person again.that's my two cents good luck

Paul castle

I met him 22 years ago & still do biz with him . Yes sometimes it takes him a while to get your parts .but thats the nature of his biz [drop shipping ] all vendors have had these problems .. But i can say he has always gone out of his way to make me happy .. A the things i bought from him were not junk .. He has been to my shop and i have worked on his truck for free without ? That some day he will repay the favor .. When on his way back from norwalk i needed some clone parts so he hand delivered them to me in person at my shop .. This week on his way to columbus hes bringing me my finishing parts for my clone once again going out of his way to get me the things i need .. The fact is glen@ highway stars just doesnt what other vendors buying & reselling his parts . When he can reap the rewards of paying gm for resto rights himself.. All i can say is . If its for sale on the internet you should not be able to stop someone from buying your stuff just so you can conner the market . I have bought from both and will continue to do so unless glen cuts me off to .. But then again i havent made buying & selling buick turbo parts my lifes work like paul has .. And like three turbos stated paul has one hell of a buick collection & shop .best wishes paul & see ya this week .. Ps. The first time his kid walked into my corprate hq he looked at his dad and said [ now this is a shop dad ] cute kid very well manored with great taste ..

I could not agree with you more oil man, well said. As for his son yes he is a great kid. In my eyes that also says a lot about a person. When you get a 10 year old or any "know better" age kid know days to has the personality and manners that Paulie does it really says something about his up bringing and people he hangs with! Thanks for stepping up to the plate and not jumping on board with the bashing committe.

Yeah

How can you bash someone that you only have had great dealings with .. Oh let me add the guy with the bash thread on monte . Got the tranny & his money back .now refuses to send the tranny back ..whos the scammer . Put a big ole site together gets what he wanted & now screews paul over for $1200.00.. But you dont hear anything about that .. Cause pauls not an internet whinner .

Yeah its kinda funny he is the bad guy,Yet he has not said one thing even after people are saying this stuff. Im a firm believer in carma it will always come back in the end to bite ya in the a$$ when ya do wrong on to others.

Don't be so sure

Yeah its kinda funny he is the bad guy,Yet he has not said one thing even after people are saying this stuff. Im a firm believer in carma it will always come back in the end to bite ya in the a$$ when ya do wrong on to others.

I give Paul the benefit of the doubt. He has never done me wrong.

My friend Ty on the other hand has a message on his phone that would raise your eyebrows.

No one is perfect. Lord knows I'm no angel but you would have to look pretty hard to find anyone to talk smack about me. You don't have to look far to find someone not happy with PC.

411, Keep an eye on your credit card action. :eek:

opinions are just that

The negative feedback thing with HS was a dirt bag move. Ive seen his GNX dash go from the box it came in and into a car. Its not a bolt in. It required many many "adjustments" to get it in the car. Another thing is i dont really care what people do in their personal lives. He may be a great father and have a nice clean shop but where there is smoke there is fire. You should have asked him what his intentions were with the negative feedback he slammed HS with was all about or why his GNX dash requires extensive modifications or about the other open ended transactions that were posted about where the buyers were left with nothing but their tool in their hand. Plenty of vendors on here that dont jerk people around.

Yeah its kinda funny he is the bad guy,Yet he has not said one thing even after people are saying this stuff.

Of course he hasnt said anything. If you douched someone would you be telling others you did so or try to defend yourself for no reason? He's not going to be able to explain why he did what he did. If he was able to explain his actions and fix his f ups he would gain the support of a fairly strong community. Till he does he wont be getting rich off of any turbo Regal related stuff. Till these issues explained/resolved BUYER BEWARE!

Your dash

the negative feedback thing with hs was a dirt bag move. Ive seen his gnx dash go from the box it came in and into a car. Its not a bolt in. It required many many "adjustments" to get it in the car. Another thing is i dont really care what people do in their personal lives. He may be a great father and have a nice clean shop but where there is smoke there is fire. You should have asked him what his intentions were with the negative feedback he slammed hs with was all about or why his gnx dash requires extensive modifications or about the other open ended transactions that were posted about where the buyers were left with nothing but their tool in their hand. Plenty of vendors on here that dont jerk people around.

just didnt jump out of the box and into your car ? Just like it did for asc. The only thing plug & play is the caspers harness . Asc had to mod every dash it went into . Sooooo every one else has to do it also .. Did he screw you on parts ? Or like you said its your opinion ..

just didnt jump out of the box and into your car ? Just like it did for asc. The only thing plug & play is the caspers harness . Asc had to mod every dash it went into . Sooooo every one else has to do it also .. Did he screw you on parts ? Or like you said its your opinion ..
Didnt screw me on parts. Didnt say he did.

People must not have read Richard Clarks comments and John Spinas comments on the dash. People asked for a GNX dash and he did one off ASC's design. And he has more GNX's and Richard do so I believe when they talk about the lighting on them it's not Pauls fault. And if any of you understand the vendors dealings between each other for parts they sell to each other that they are all important to us. And alot of you never hear of the rip-off some people of our tight nit community do to him but I never see him air it out on here. He contributes back to our community by trying to make stuff no one would invest a thin dime in. We are a small community so he is not going to get rich making and selling stuff for us but he likes our cars. so keep up the good work and keep up the good work and we will keep seeing our vendors drop like flies. Paul has a lot going on in his life both in health and personal. He is a one man show and his grade school age son. That is all I have to say on this subject for now.

Steve

I have no issues with Paul as far as getting or buying parts from, he has always been more than fair with in that aspect. I do really appreciate what he is trying to do for our small Buick community. I know there are issues with other vendors which happens when you are in the same line of business.

The only thing that left a bad taste in my mouth dealing with Paul is that; recently when things came stolen/missing from his place again, especially a pair of bare Stage II heads he thought my buddies and I may have had something to do with it. Even though he did not directly accuse me, I knew where he was going with it. I found my self defending my buddy Nick as though if he or I had something to do with it. I have so much stage stuff that I don’t even know what I have but I can tell you that I just may have the biggest collection in the Midwest. I DO NOT need anyone’s stolen parts. It’s just a hobby for me. What Paul may not realize is that I don’t associate with people like that and you never want to push away people that are willing to help you!

Prasad:cool:

I have no issues with Paul as far as getting or buying parts from, he has always been more than fair with in that aspect. I do really appreciate what he is trying to do for our small Buick community. I know there are issues with other vendors which happens when you are in the same line of business.

The only thing that left a bad taste in my mouth dealing with Paul is that; recently when things came stolen/missing from his place again, especially a pair of bare Stage II heads he thought my buddies and I may have had something to do with it. Even though he did not directly accuse me, I knew where he was going with it. I found my self defending my buddy Nick as though if he or I had something to do with it. I have so much stage stuff that I don’t even know what I have but I can tell you that I just may have the biggest collection in the Midwest. I DO NOT need anyone’s stolen parts. It’s just a hobby for me. What Paul may not realize is that I don’t associate with people like that and you never want to push away people that are willing to help you!

There are allot shady dudes around Paul. The guy's who rob him are prolly right under his nose. :eek:

Very shady

The day paul walked back into his shop to find he was robbed by someone he trusted. I was on the phone with him. He had left my shop in indiana that morning heading home .i told him when you get home let me know your safe [ thats what friends do ] i dont know about you guys but i worry about my friends when they travel .. Well when he opened the door at first he didnt notice anything strange he was looking for a box that had came in for me .. When you could hear in his voice something was wrong . When i asked is everything ok . He stated ive got some stuff missing oh **** its alot of stuff .. Equipment, parts ,buick collectable stuff .. I said get to the bottom of whats going on and call me back .. Later that day he called and asked me to take a look at chi town craigs list for a list of stuff he gave me .. And check any leads on some of the equipment i might get .. So i did & nothing .. None of this stuff was insured .and i know he was hurting inside . So i offered him $20,000.00 to buy some new equipment and replace the things that were stolen . He declined my offer & stated it would just be another bill to pay down the road & he would rather get through it not owing anybody . I think that was one of the most telling sides of paul ... The deal with highway stars is very touchy . If i was told what paul was told by glenn i would have left that feedback too .glens comments included many paid vendors from this site and were not very nice at all. Some of the vendors that were slamed in that phone conversation we consider god's in our hobby two of them being very good friends of the owner of this site . The gist is glenn pays gm rights for resto parts . Other vendors buy them from him then resell them & so hes trying to put the clamp down so you can only buy those things thru him .. But if its priced at hs with the rights money included .whats the big deal he still sells 100% at his price . Other vendors have to mark it up to make money right . So he would still be cheaper to buy direct from . But we all have our favorite vendors . So the cycle continues .. Im not trying to poor gas on a fire . I praise paul for investing his whole life in the buick hobby and his ability to bring parts to the cars that guys want . He is working on a rebirth of some parts right now that others stoped making .so some may continue to enjoy thier turbo buick the way they want to .and my friends no one else is doing this cause theres to much money at risk . But when hes done i bet theres more than one vendor selling them & i bet paul wont mind one bit .. Just my opinion from one of the shady people around paul . Lol. Lol .lol grasping at straws!

The day paul walked back into his shop to find he was robbed by someone he trusted. I was on the phone with him. He had left my shop in indiana that morning heading home .i told him when you get home let me know your safe [ thats what friends do ] i dont know about you guys but i worry about my friends when they travel .. Well when he opened the door at first he didnt notice anything strange he was looking for a box that had came in for me .. When you could hear in his voice something was wrong . When i asked is everything ok . He stated ive got some stuff missing oh **** its alot of stuff .. Equipment, parts ,buick collectable stuff .. I said get to the bottom of whats going on and call me back .. Later that day he called and asked me to take a look at chi town craigs list for a list of stuff he gave me .. And check any leads on some of the equipment i might get .. So i did & nothing .. None of this stuff was insured .and i know he was hurting inside . So i offered him $20,000.00 to buy some new equipment and replace the things that were stolen . He declined my offer & stated it would just be another bill to pay down the road & he would rather get through it not owing anybody . I think that was one of the most telling sides of paul ... The deal with highway stars is very touchy . If i was told what paul was told by glenn i would have left that feedback too .glens comments included many paid vendors from this site and were not very nice at all. Some of the vendors that were slamed in that phone conversation we consider god's in our hobby two of them being very good friends of the owner of this site . The gist is glenn pays gm rights for resto parts . Other vendors buy them from him then resell them & so hes trying to put the clamp down so you can only buy those things thru him .. But if its priced at hs with the rights money included .whats the big deal he still sells 100% at his price . Other vendors have to mark it up to make money right . So he would still be cheaper to buy direct from . But we all have our favorite vendors . So the cycle continues .. Im not trying to poor gas on a fire . I praise paul for investing his whole life in the buick hobby and his ability to bring parts to the cars that guys want . He is working on a rebirth of some parts right now that others stoped making .so some may continue to enjoy thier turbo buick the way they want to .and my friends no one else is doing this cause theres to much money at risk . But when hes done i bet theres more than one vendor selling them & i bet paul wont mind one bit .. Just my opinion from one of the shady people around paul . Lol. Lol .lol grasping at straws!

Don't take my posts the wrong way. Your not one of the guy's hanging around Paul's shop scoping out the scene. That's what I'm talking about. It's someone who knows him and knows him well. It's always your best friend who rapes your daughter. :eek:

There are allot shady dudes around Paul. The guy's who rob him are prolly right under his nose. :eek:

You are absolutely right Rick, according to Paul, the first time all the crap was stolen, it was Wayne or he goes by the name Mouse here I think. He was hired by Paul to help him with his business. Now this time I hear it is his own cousin that he hired to help with his shop. There is a pattern here but I am keeping my comments to my self!

Yeep

looks like nos4gn finally got their justice.
After an investigation, ebay found his shinanigans and removed all the negative feedbacks he had left against nos4gn.

Here's their text:

Ebay has reviewed the malicious & untruthful feedback comments that were left for our company by paul castelbuono.
based on ebays investigation of the lies that this individual made, they overwhelmingly agreed and quickly removed the negative feedback​
he had left us.​
coming from the same people that called richard clark a snake oil salesman & zzdp snake oil .. Pot calling the kettle black if you ask me .. Whats wrong !! They can dish it but dont like it when it happens to them ..at least it wasnt live on a radio broadcast!! Wait the best is yet to come .. I will never in my life buy another thing from nos4gn or highway stars .. And i really like the stuff at the bottom of thier ads on ebay .. That stuff will tell you more about this then anything else .. Two wrongs dont make it right .. Sometimes thing get real ugly before they get better ..

Notice notice

looks like nos4gn finally got their justice.
After an investigation, ebay found his shinanigans and removed all the negative feedbacks he had left against nos4gn.

Here's their text:

Ebay has reviewed the malicious & untruthful feedback comments that were left for our company by paul castelbuono.
based on ebays investigation of the lies that this individual made, they overwhelmingly agreed and quickly removed the negative feedback​
he had left us.​

they make no mention of the dirty chit they did to paul at ebay & paypall .. I could type some stuff up and send it to all the people in my e-mail list . But i doesnt make it true unless you have the facts .. There is alot more to this then just thier side .. Best regards dave ..