Anyone here buy my old Gunmetal Gray T-type?

Spooln1

I know its a long shot but I'm curious to see if anyone on this board may have purchased my 85 T-type. Sold it for $1800 about 10 years ago. I parked it in a lot in Elk Grove Village off of Devon when it took a crap on me. Thinking back, It was probably just an ignition module. This was just after I put 2k into it. Work was done at World of Motorworks....lol. A guy just put a note on the car that he wanted to buy it, we met up and he gave me the cash and I gave him the title. Just looking to see if the car is still around. I bought another 85 gunmetal T-type with an intercooled set up and was getting nostalgic for my old one. Im sure with a little more money the car would have run pretty strong.

Car Specs:
85 Gunmetal T-type
Gray interior
Digital Dash
Ta33-c turbo?(it was the upgraded from stock turbo)
Aftermarket cam.
Cold air pipe and K&N filter
Green stripe injectors
Trans slipped in 2nd bigtime
Sunroof
No Headliner
Dual pillar guage pod
Boost guage above the radio

thanks in advance,
Neil

Yes, that was me and I still have the car. Send me a P.M. and you can come over and see it. You live maybe 6 minutes from me.

thats crazy lol
Yeah, It really is. This forum has been so good. I've learned a ton. I was such a knucklehead back in the day. I just unloaded that old Buick for $1800. Looking forward to seeing it again. Oh, the memories..