okay. i've been had by eBay. lesson learned

he has 21 days to pay and show the court proof. i did read where he has an option to establish a "suitable" payment plan. from what i know of court systems, he'll probably pay $20 per month or something equally insignificant. LOL. then the court will add fees that they get to keep. if he doesn't pay within the established time frame, he is required to submit all financial records of employment, property, etc. they will go after things he owns and/or take it from wages. they don't play.
i went into this expecting to win but never see any money. so, if i see ANYTHING, it will be icing on the cake!

who knows when/if i will see any actual money from it.

update, in case anyone is interested:

after AAAAAAAAAAAALL this time, i the court FINALLY filled my collections paperwork. Huff had 21 days to pay, which he didn't..as i expected. i then filed an MC19 Request and Order to Seize Property. this means they go and take his stuff, sell it, and send me the money.

how awesome is THAT?!

anyway, it FINALLY went through. between my work and school schedules and all the holidays, it took forever. he should be getting notification pretty soon. taking his stuff and selling it. that's just awesome.

after AAAAAAAAAAAALL this time, i the court FINALLY filled my collections paperwork. Huff had 21 days to pay, which he didn't..as i expected. i then filed an MC19 Request and Order to Seize Property. this means they go and take his stuff, sell it, and send me the money.

how awesome is THAT?!

anyway, it FINALLY went through. between my work and school schedules and all the holidays, it took forever. he should be getting notification pretty soon. taking his stuff and selling it. that's just awesome.
i think with the order you have you can also file to take his tax return .. good luck .. did you get a new toy yet ?

actually, to take his tax returns and garnish his wages called for an Order to Appear and then an Affidavit for Judgement Debtor Examination. all this involves a court date to order him to bring in all his in formation, then another court date to actually get the info from him. i can't fly back out there TWICE.
so, taking his s#!t and selling it is the next best thing.
i'm LOLing at them taking his crappy cars and selling then for about 1/4 of what he's been asking.. hahha. oh, man. it's gonna be awesome.

as for my new toy: not yet. i saw a NICE '86 on here for less than $8k but it sold right away. i am concentrating on school right now, anyway. as such i bought a WRX that has been getting me and my son around while also being quite a bit of fun around Laguna Seca, back on the 31st.

i'll be back once i get a new GN, though. i will be buying another. question is, "when?".

how awesome is THAT?!

and the chase is on. :cool:

Taking his stuff would be awesome! Let us know how everything works out.

i will. i was supposed to hear something from the courthouse tomorrow.. but.. of course it's a holiday. then i work 12 and 24hr shifts tues/wed/thurs... that leaves me with friday. now you can see why this has been a long, drawn-out process. LOL. the holidays KILLED me.