NEW GNX dash installed

agteacher

Life is GREAT!!
Here is couple-of-pictures(we will post better pictures) of our “NEW” GNX cluster from Paul at World Of Motorworks.
Paul is a great guy to do business with :cool: …… he “helped-us” out a bunch!!!! The install was EASY (thanks to all the info., harness and all the little pieces that Paul has for the dash :) ) and did not take but a day or so….remember I am doing this at school with my students. Yea, we make some mistakes :eek: but that part of the “fun” with students----but, nothing that we can’t fix :biggrin: . On a scale of 1-10(10 being ---We would not do it again!!!) we give it a 7.
Hopefully, in the next few days, we will post a step by step install with some pictures. We just wanted to show off our new cluster!!!!!

Attachments

• GNX dash without bezel.jpg
    GNX dash without bezel.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,512
  • GNX dash with old bezel.jpg
    GNX dash with old bezel.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,525
Very kool. If I owned a GN vs. a Blue T I would have been all over one of those. That looks sweet. Very jealous. I cant believe more people have not bought those.

These SHOULD have been included with the GN originally, not just the GNX. Looks great.

Yep!

Always wondered why the montes and 442s got decent gauge clusters but the TR's got stuck with the grandma speedometer.

AG:
It looks nice.
How high does the boost gauge go on that one?

i love it but i still prefer the regular gn dash, i just love long speedo's.

Very nice. Just added to my wish list. Can someone install it for me in Florida?

Looks Great....

Gotta love it, I want the DASH for my GNX clone...

but this year I added $3k in engine mods... FMIC, Alum Radiator/dual fans, 3" Downpipe, new brakes, calipers, etc, to go faster, now I want the Dash...

who can install mine when I need it done and where do I bring it too, I live in Wisconsin and car is in Maine now, leaving for WI this Saturday... I wanted to wait until next year, BUT, Credit Card is saying we can carry the burden.... smeigel... added to my wish list too...

THanks

Fly me down....LOL :D
X Ray........THANKS for all your help and info on the orginal GNX dash Cluster :D . We started with the wiring mod(the pictures from you and the phones calls to you were priceless!!! :biggrin: ---me and my students learned-a GREAT amount from you) on our part's car before the "NEW" harness came out. ALL the info. from you make the install easier. THANKS AGIN for the info.

GNX Boost gauge up to 15 psi, last I saw and heard, therefore, added my boost to A-pillar, up to 30

wondering if this could be installed at ZDDPlus reunion weekend in my GNx clone????

30 psi boost gauge

GNX Boost gauge up to 15 psi, last I saw and heard, therefore, added my boost to A-pillar, up to 30

wondering if this could be installed at ZDDPlus reunion weekend in my GNx clone????

I ask Paul about offering a 30psi boost gauge.......He said that the 30psi gauge was "in the works". As soon as it is available--we will be replacing :biggrin: .

X Ray........THANKS for all your help and info on the orginal GNX dash Cluster :D . We started with the wiring mod(the pictures from you and the phones calls to you were priceless!!! :biggrin: ---me and my students learned-a GREAT amount from you) on our part's car before the "NEW" harness came out. ALL the info. from you make the install easier. THANKS AGIN for the info.

Thanks for the nice words….it was my pleasure….I wish I had a teacher like you….your students have way to much fun...best regards:D

the one for $1500, is that the whole kit? everything u need to install it? the dash looks awesome....very nice...i want one now:biggrin: