Welcome Bison, The New Tech Mod!

First thing I thought of........:biggrin:

Well, there goes the neighborhood...:eek:

We are so screwed now.:eek::rolleyes: Glad to have you aboard Brian.:biggrin:

Now if you can figure out how to make a B4black car run 10's I'll be forever grateful.:tongue:

hello; Tell me what is a moderator? I hope it's a very knowledgeable person on a TB. I've seen Bison's posts and I think that's what we have. But it seems there's a forum moderator? police here and in some cases I think there police bages should be taken away because of there ways.
IBBY

Great to have Mr. TB back! (the TURBO BRAIN) Now there's no excuse for your Turbo Buick having any problems at all as Brian knows all of the answers about these cars and always right.....good news to hear.

Listen to what Mark recommended....DON'T PISS HIM OFF.....just be nice.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Dang it

great to have mr. Tb back! (the turbo brain) now there's no excuse for your turbo buick having any problems at all as brian knows all of the answers about these cars and always right.....good news to hear.

Listen to what mark recommended....don't piss him off.....just be nice.

Bruce '87 grand national

i was just going to ask him what the rod sticking out of the floor between the seats is for its got a bunch of letters around it like p.r.n.d.3.2.1. It just puzzles me .. Is it a count down to launch or what ?

Modest as well!

I've learned allot from reading Bisons' posts over the years and even though he deserves the official title we all know it has always been there.

Congratulations

D

Dear Mr. Bison-

My Grandpa gave me a Grand National. I want it to go fast, but I don't want to spend any money. Can you help me?

:biggrin:

Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it.