timing gears set

Really?
millions huh
How many grand nationals actually exist?

I’m not exactly sure of a precise number
But I’m sure it’s not a million

Grand Nationals aren't the only cars from GM that have a timing chain.

And yes, millions. This may come as a big surprise to you, but the Buick V6 was used in many other cars.

I do find it funny that you bitch about someone ranking your post dumb, while it is.....

....when you did the exact same thing to my post that's based on established fact.

And yes, millions. This may come as a big surprise to you, but the Buick V6 was used in many other cars.

I do find it funny that you bitch about someone ranking your post dumb, while it is.....

....when you did the exact same thing to my post that's based on established fact.

We are not talking about other cars. We are talking about Turbo Buick.
We are here to give the op options.
Just because someone else recommend something different than what you would have doesn’t mean do you have shit on the recommendation.

I wasn’t bitching
It was a more of a playful comment.
But some people are to soft hearted Lol

Karma, I would tone it down a little with the language you are using here and in your other post. SGRIM who is the owner of this board is well respected and tries to keep this board family oriented.

Yeah I’ll take it down a bit
I thought every one here being car people, they like to trash talk.
I understand people have soft feelings.

Damn those stock timing chains .. yea they only hold 11.50 ET's for 100K miles .. Real POS they are ..

Gotta share this .. I ran one in a 126K mile TTA that was never slower than 12.80 since new .. I finally updated it to another stock one as I had to do a water pump and said to myself .. hey your half way there 126K miles be a good idea to check that chain out ... well be honest it was worn and had a few teeth missing :)

dropped a new stocker in and it was DIRT price wise ... sold the car with 150K on it running mid 12's ... yea those stock timing chains setups suck :)

Just go straight to a ROLLDISASTER and deal with KNOCK issues ...

I got a message from a staff member saying a few members have reported me Lol
If a say one more bad word I’m band for ever.

What should I say??