The Winner of the 2007 Toys 4 Tots Charity Drive Is!

I protest the drawing.....I want a re-draw until my name shows up:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Congrads Glenn

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Congrats TurboG and thanks to all that participated. I am just soooooooooo happy that the car went to one of us and not some Chevy guy that just registered for the contest!!! :biggrin:

I would like to suggest when the winner goes to pick up the car he takes several cases of cold ones to Brian, Also take some pics and do your best to get them published so everyone can see what a great idea and community this place is, I know its been rocky for awhile so if everyone gets there holyier than whatever heads out the arses we can go back to the old moto "going fast with class"

Brian and everyone who helped out for benifit of those kids you are GREAT !

Do my car next Brian! Haha, congrats dude enjoy it and let us know some track times. How about a track video! And mostly Thank you Brian and all supporters!!!

congrats!!! Now if you'd like to donate one of your other GN's, I'd be happy to oblige ;)

Enjoy that ride and drive it with Pride! Looks like a lot of TLC and hard work wen't into it...

Congrats Glenn. The car has come a long ways since it belonged to me a few months ago. It'll look great parked beside that sharp white T of yours!

The kids are the real winners in this, turboG just got a cool bonus. Enjoy.
Merry Christmas to all.

Congratulations TurboG!! You have one nice car!

THE REAL WINNERS ARE THE KIDS!! $12,000.00 IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF PARTICIPATING IN. THIS COMMUNITY HAS REALLY OUTDONE ITSELF THIS TIME. SHANE AND BRIAN, THANK YOU FOR COMING UP WITH THIS GREAT EVENT. IT WILL BRING MANY SMILES THIS CHRISTMAS.

Congratulations Glenn!! And thank you again for all those that helped raise the $11k + :biggrin: WAY TO GO !!!!!

Congtatulaton Glenn, as I throw up all over my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2nd, Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.B.

Congrats Bro. it couldnt have happened to a better guy, I still say u should give me some parts now. I want a ride in that bitch

Congrats TurboG and thanks to all that participated. I am just soooooooooo happy that the car went to one of us and not some Chevy guy that just registered for the contest!!! :biggrin:
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Congrats TURBOG

Congrats

Congrats to you Glenn! Of course, if you wanted you could always sell it to one of us Chevy dissidents who have been lookin' to convert to TB land but haven't found the right car yet and donate part of the proceeds (say $3K or so) to the cause to even it out to $15K! Let me know - I almost bought the
'85 in Tampa but after looking at his posts on TB.com decided against it due to the many problems. Happy Holidays to All!

Thanks everybody.....I am so excited I can barely type :biggrin: :biggrin: